Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Im sorry you were lied to!

Nah bro. NYC wearing AF1s predates adequate filming technology so they couldn’t include the inception of the city making them pop. It’s one of those if you know you know type deals. :smokin

But you seen the midpoint of the doc. We got those.

Last tew pair of sneakers i copped. Shoutout bmore

20210203_160749.jpg

From the outside looking in, DC and BMore dudes always been fly IMO. This coming from a staunch Florida cat who considers himself fashionable.

My dawg went to Morgan State on a football scholarship and he came back home a lil more clean with it (thank y’all boys cause he couldn’t dress for s****).

I always tried to get bruh to buy clothes but he rather buy video games and weed. He went up there and had to get on his s****.

Whoever attended Morgan State from 06-2010, thank you!!!

What region has the best fashion sense?

Everywhere has their thing. I remember moving to Atlanta and cats swore by the soulja rebook joints. I saw more dudes rocking those than Jordans and Nikes.

Then when Katrina hit and people moved here from New Orleans, they swore they made them popular.

Grine Grine can you chime in my guy?

$150 to $200. You were the man if you had these in 05

29C8E765-DCD3-4A3F-8CD5-61F2BFF58B59.jpeg

The reflective joints. And yes. Sadly with capris :pimp: :smh:
Oh man. These are like some cheap joints u need to buy quickly for court or something.

Lawyer telling you fix up infront of the judge/jury so you buy some cheap *** shoes and non prescription glasses.

A shoe I haven’t even heard or thought off in over a decade :lol: , but yea cats was trying get the fits off at one point...The 00’s was and always will be a nastee time

But shoutout Baltimore, greatest city in America :pimp: ...Don’t know or care bout whatever “beefs” these lil ****** on with other places online these days

Last edited:

Everywhere has their thing. I remember moving to Atlanta and cats swore by the soulja rebook joints. I saw more dudes rocking those than Jordans and Nikes.

Then when Katrina hit and people moved here from New Orleans, they swore they made them popular.

If an Atl n_ told you they started that trend they a liar :lol:

Does regional fashion even exist anymore? I'm not the target demo anymore, so I legit don't know.

You just be lying on this site. If you would’ve said Rockports, I’d have regrettably been with you. There was a moment in time circa 2009/2010...when Ugg Boots, Polo Boots were in rotation....but Doc Martens was on some other **** :lol:.

Lol y'all were on them heavy stop lying

NY, DC/BMore,Chicago, LA, Miami (Miami for jewelry, dopeboy fits beachwear and tropical wear, LA for sportswear and gang imagery, Chicago for the pimps, NY and DC for dopeboy fits, sneakers, sartorial/suits, sportswear)

Some family secrets need to remain..... famiy secrets. Smh terrible

Last edited:
Does regional fashion even exist anymore? I'm not the target demo anymore, so I legit don't know.
It ain’t super heavy but most places got subtle local touches to their daily dressing that you gotta be from there to get..But now when dudes wanna “get fly” it be the same **** no matter where you at except for a few dead zones like Alabama or Boise or something :lol:

Back
Top Bottom