Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That larry june video was bad but not nearly as funny as that old dave east super mario video

This is a lie....

We started foams, af1, nb & nike boots. As well as DTLR, which houses all these quick to grab old 410 trends nationwide now.

A13B6E8B-0659-47BF-BA60-F12720291A1A.png

When the urban market starts rocking Under Armour sets from head to toe....don’t forget where you got it from.

Funny how many girls I see rocking some faded jeans and white low AF1's, I work at UW and sometimes walk around the campus and so many college students rocking them these days.

But bmore dudes wear doc martens lol

You just be lying on this site. If you would’ve said Rockports, I’d have regrettably been with you. There was a moment in time circa 2009/2010...when Ugg Boots, Polo Boots were in rotation....but Doc Martens was on some other **** :lol:.

So y'all basically saying Baltimore dudes are just wannabe DC cats?

Nah they got they own **** but DC started new balance and foams. They saw what was happening and jumped on it, anything else is a lie. :lol:

I don't know what wavycrocket wavycrocket be talkin bout.

DC/Baltimore dynamic reminds me so much of the Dade/Broward, Fort Lauderdale/Miami environment. We HATE being compared to each other. Folks literally will fight about it. Even our lingo is similar, but still different. Our cities be at war with each other. It’s somewhat more unified now but, still tension.

It's always a lil rivalry between DC and Baltimore dudes. I think years ago it was more heated but now it's smoother. Me personally I know some baltimore _'s more solid than some DC _'s.

Baltimore and DC can debate over foams and new balance... but nah, AF1’s are a NYC thing.

25430D83-E940-4CF4-A95B-E46DAEF2F1DB.png
Im sorry you were lied to!

Yeah the Baltimore origin stuff is true, but you would be lying to yourself Wavy if you don’t believe NY got everyone on AF1 in the 2000s.

From the outside looking in, DC and BMore dudes always been fly IMO. This coming from a staunch Florida cat who considers himself fashionable.

My dawg went to Morgan State on a football scholarship and he came back home a lil more clean with it (thank y’all boys cause he couldn’t dress for s****).

I always tried to get bruh to buy clothes but he rather buy video games and weed. He went up there and had to get on his s****.

Whoever attended Morgan State from 06-2010, thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom