Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Alot of rappers who were known to be packing that heat had no heat when they died smh, mo3 kinda shock me though if you listened to dude music you swear its always by his side yet they hunted him down like a wild hog man, gonna miss new music from him though smh

1605508177064.png

That’s why I NEVER go to a b*** house. DGAF. IDC if i gotta screw her in the car, in my front yard at 2am. Stop going to these b**** crib.

Ask these chics who they kin too. She might be related to someone I don’t f*** with

That’s why I NEVER go to a b*** house. DGAF. IDC if i gotta screw her in the car, in my front yard at 2am. Stop going to these b**** crib.

Ask these chics who they kin too. She might be related to someone I don’t f*** with

I used to but I always had the fire on me. late teens early 20s was too much. Im surprised I made it through that time period without getting burnt or dying :smh:

ever since I started only hitting women with something to lose I have not had to even think about these things :lol:

Sounds like privilege to me. You're getting a way out the"hood" without having to risk your freedom and all you gotta do is peace it up with your black brother and you reject and say no?

So Meek said he’ll sign all the ****** poppin in Philly if they can stop beefing and killing each other. These ****** basically said, “you not a street ***** no more and **** you”.

HUH?
027B7C2A-5D3A-4150-BC55-BD3BF8976904.png
Sounds like privilege to me. You're getting a way out the"hood" without having to risk your freedom and all you gotta do is peace it up with your black brother and you reject and say no?
Man a lot of these is kidnapping, pistol whipping, robbin, peeing on, killing, & straight up disrespecting each other. It ain't that easy.

Wayne is most def a legend. I'm not disagreeing with that at all.
I'm saying his music is hollow. It's really surface level stuff.
No one can deny his influence, but to put his name next to Jay or Nas. Naw.. I ain't going.
His bars are empty.
It sounded great in middle/high school, but he was saying absolutely nothing. That's all.
Saying waynes music is a hollow 10k chain

So Meek said he’ll sign all the ****** poppin in Philly if they can stop beefing and killing each other. These ****** basically said, “you not a street ***** no more and **** you”.

HUH?
027B7C2A-5D3A-4150-BC55-BD3BF8976904.png
You gonna squash beef just like that with someone that killed one of your boys?

The revisionist history on TIP’s catalog is funny as hell in this thread :lol:

Also Wayne might be the most overrated artist of all-time he has no substance to him as a person or as an artist.

I’d like to see a Scarface vs Ice Cube vs
I don't think anybody disputes Wayne's legend or popularity. Some people just don't think he was ever this untouchable lyrical beast his hardcore fans claim he was. :lol:

This

Medicore bar would be just another rapper if he were from Philly or New York.

His flow was better than his lyricism.

Back
Top Bottom