Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You gonna squash beef just like that with someone that killed one of your boys?

Once it’s up there, it’s stuck there!! N_ kill ya peeps. Get close to you, and wound up killing again.

Bunch of Botham Jean’s brothers out here.....smh

46CEC42B-E803-4C21-AB32-10A57864B58F.jpeg

Last edited:
Gucci Mane ain’t got a song like “Still ain’t forgave myself” .... talking about washing TIP HARRIS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, Gucci ain’t touching Boosie either. Heck, Gucci ain’t even on Webbie tier. Webbie *** just LAZY!

Ya’ll gotta stop hyping up Gucci Mane catalog. I swear he’s been so overrated for 10 years

Last edited:
His boy was sent to kill him or rob him, it’s not like he just had him knocked off.

I was stunned when I heard that they’ve talked and made attempts a few times since then.

Man a lot of these is kidnapping, pistol whipping, robbin, peeing on, killing, & straight up disrespecting each other. It ain't that easy.
You gonna squash beef just like that with someone that killed one of your boys?
That wasn’t the problem I was getting at. I think we all on the same page as far as that goes. You touch the boys, I can’t break bread with you. The issue I was getting at is ****** hopped on social media quick to try to discredit a ***** that’s tryna give somebody a way out. It’s just goofy to me. You could of ignored him.

You gotta get over that **** after while. Not saying be all buddy buddy, but you gotta give over it for you. You don't need to walk around w/ that money on your back.

Gucci Mane ain’t got a song like “Still ain’t forgave myself” .... talking about washin:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, Gucci ain’t touching Boosie either. Heck, Gucci ain’t even on Webbie tier. Webbie *** just LAZY!

Ya’ll gotta stop hyping up Gucci Mane catalog. I swear he’s been so overrated for 10 years

You getting carried away now.

Boosie overrated

Webbie got Savage Life 1 and Ghetto Stories and that’s it.

Gucci Mane ain’t got a song like “Still ain’t forgave myself” .... talking about washin:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u delusional wit that Webster remark 😂

You ever had a friend killed?

Easy to say "you gotta get over it eventually"...

Exactly dawg. Like someone kill ya moms, you forgiving? Hell nall.

I remember reading that Kawhi Leonard said it’s best that he doesn’t know who killed his father. That says it all. Bruh ain’t playing. He a real one. Because if he knew, ain’t no telling what he’d do violently....

You get over it by not befriending the enemy. You move on with your life regardless. They not gone spare you
You ever had a friend killed?

Easy to say "you gotta get over it eventually"...
Not a close friend, but I do I understand ppl who don't "get over it" & I'm not saying they're wrong for it either. I understand. I also look at it on a case to case basis.

Back
Top Bottom