Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y'all got Tip catalog all f'ed up. From I'm Serious to Paper Trail he got a long list of big records. Street records and radio hits.

It’s a hit battle, not a battle of quality. That Scott Storch, Mannie fresh battle highlighted that perfectly.

Not always the case. Chainz has more recent "hits" than Ross but Ross smoked him because his quality was better/better rapper.

Y'all got Tip catalog all f'ed up. From I'm Serious to Paper Trail he got a long list of big records. Street records and radio hits.

We don’t got TIP f’d up. Hed wash a 50 Cent or something. And probably be a toss up with Ross.

Jeezy, Gucci & Especially Wayne just got a deeper bag than him. That’s ok. That doesn’t take away from TIP.

We don’t got TIP f’d up. Hed wash a 50 Cent or something. And probably be a toss up with Ross.

Jeezy, Gucci & Especially Wayne just got a deeper bag than him. That’s ok. That doesn’t take away from TIP.

Jeezy and Gucci bag ain't deeper than Ross and Tip. All 4 of them are on the same level and if we talking hits Tip and Jeezy are the top 2 on that list.

It’s a hit battle, not a battle of quality. That Scott Storch, Mannie fresh battle highlighted that perfectly.

yeah.

you a fool if you think these battles have anything to do with deciding who’s better/more talented.

these are glorified popularity contests decided by the casual masses.

The revisionist history on TIP’s catalog is funny as hell in this thread :lol:

Also Wayne might be the most overrated artist of all-time he has no substance to him as a person or as an artist.

I’d like to see a Scarface vs Ice Cube vs

Aint no revisionist history. Wayne is the most underrated artist in some sense too. The younger generation overates him, and calls him the goat. But a lot of rap conservatives and many of y’all on this board, act like he’s chopped liver :lol:.

That's a fact. Wayne had an incredible run, but some of this stuff aged horribly.
He's a surface level artist.

And some of TIP’s biggest hits, aged horribly as well. When y’all speak about Wayne’s **** “aging horribly”, y’all are talking about his post c3 run.

Which many of us in real time, were saying wasn’t as good as his old ****

The Cash Money **** to Drought 3 **** (98-07) still goes. And that’s just true, weather you want to admit it or not. Wayne got a lot of misses. He’s a volume shooter. It’s like, we can’t recognize he’s had great music and also some trash.

Anyway....the guy#YALL will hate to admit can to toe to toe with any one, that nobody wants to see is this one....

7120F5E7-9F66-4D14-9AAA-BFE734965E33.gif

Just dropped another solid project, that will go #1 and platinum in year 11 of a run that’s somehow undervalued.

This out TI mouth, “you gotta put me UP THERE with Kanye, jay z, LIL WAYNE”

Wayne solidified, I know that upsets y’all on NT for some strange reason but it is what it is

Not always the case. Chainz has more recent "hits" than Ross but Ross smoked him because his quality was better/better rapper.
Key word here is recent. That was a mismatch from the start. Rozay had like 15 more he didn’t play.

This out TI mouth, “you gotta put me UP THERE with Kanye, jay z, LIL WAYNE”

Wayne solidified, I know that upsets y’all on NT for some strange reason but it is what it is

**** is beyond me man, :lol:. I get not rocking with his music or something, but got damn.

Back
Top Bottom