Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Has Boosie spoken or done anything since getting shot?

The thing about being shot in the leg, is that it can hit a artery or cause nerve damage, infection.

and I know some of you said that Roy Lee was killed, he actually wasn't. He was shot in the leg. He was actually on video after in the hospital. He developed a blood clot that moved and killed him a couple of weeks later.

Irony because outside of all there And the future feature what has jeezy done this decade? Post real is back jeezy is disgusting.

this the verzuz tho that ain’t changing no minds. Everybody coming in bias and knowwho they want to win. My Facebook is a warzone right now of both sides arguing. I ain’t taking the bait nope not today.

Trap or die 3 had bangers

The block is hot, will get those outta here. 24s a banger tho. But tip going to those for that, lol.

Idek why you taking it as, “discrediting”. TIP is a hell of an artist...with a great peak. We touched on this some weeks ago.

I Know Tip’s bag....it ain’t Wayne’s. That’s a different level. Wayne is up there with Kanye, Drake, Hov etc and them as far as number of records go, that resonate and ring off. TIP just ain’t there yet. Tip closer to 50...than he is Wayne. Jeezy woulda got Tip outta here. Gucci too.

And that’s the truth.

Glad music is subjective :emoji_lollipop:

The block is hot, will get those outta here. 24s a banger tho. But tip going to those for that, lol.

Idek why you taking it as, “discrediting”. TIP is a hell of an artist...with a great peak. We touched on this some weeks ago.

I Know Tip’s bag....it ain’t Wayne’s. That’s a different level. Wayne is up there with Kanye, Drake, Hov etc and them as far as number of records go, that resonate and ring off. TIP just ain’t there yet. Tip closer to 50...than he is Wayne. Jeezy woulda got Tip outta here. Gucci too.

And that’s the truth.

Wayne is up there with Hov? :lol: :lol:

This is what we mean by you over hyping. Wayne ain't seeing Jay in a versus. Quality level ain't close.

Gucci got more good projects than Jeezy but in a 20 record battle he ain't beating him. Jeezy's 05-08 run was a monster. 101 and 102 plus if we throw in features. Get Throwed and **** like that.
Dont sleep on 103

Some BANGERS on there. Lose my mind 100%

Wayne is up there with Him? :lol: :lol:

This is what we mean by you over hyping. Wayne ain't seeing Jay in a versus. Quality level ain't close.

“Up there with him” simply means he can compete. Drake is “up there” with Jay Z too, as far as a versus battle with hits. That does not mean I think Drake makes better music, is a better artist or anything etc. I’m simply stating a pretty obvious point.

This has nothing to do with “overhyping” or “quality” in a versus battle :lol:. We talking about hits, a damn near sound clash. Over the last 2 decades...Wayne has been one of the best at this. What I’m simply saying is, he has the catalog and bag to go up there with a different class of rappers, for this audience. That class includes the likes of Kanye, Drake, Jay Z and maybe a couple others.

That’s not “overhyping” you’re intentionally misrepresenting my point.

“Up there with him” simply means he can compete. Drake is “up there” with Jay Z too, as far as a versus battle with hits. That does not mean I think Drake makes better music, is a better artist or anything etc. I’m simply stating a pretty obvious point.

This has nothing to do with “overhyping” or “quality” in a versus battle :lol:. We talking about hits, a damn near sound clash. Over the last 2 decades...Wayne has been one of the best at this. What I’m simply saying is, he has the catalog and bag to go up there with a different class of rappers, for this audience. That class includes the likes of Kanye, Drake, Jay Z and maybe a couple others.

That’s not “overhyping” you’re intentionally misrepresenting my point.

If Wayne can compete with Jay then Tip is definitely on Wayne level.

Back
Top Bottom