Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I know Benny wasn’t in any of the Pearland Walmart’s. The worst thing that would happen there is a kid spilling their ice cream on her before they pay for it.

giphy (29).gif

Damn Benny got shot. He got shot at the Walmart on South Rice near Gulfton. I’ve been to that Walmart a few times and would’ve never guessed. That’s the white folks Walmart.

It’s like open season on rappers. Hope he’s ok.

What has Gucci mane done the past 5 years, except turn into a cornerback? All he’s done is lost weight and capitalize off gullible musicians who throw him a bag for a corny feature?

That cornerback **** funny asf. But u wylin tho wop been decent after he got out. Granted he not the old street n wop but he still puts out decent music. Jeezy only song I bumped in recent years is all there with bankroll

Last 5:
I get the bag
Slippery
Black beatles
Wake up in the sky
Both
Good drank
Party
Back on road
Crew
Gucci wasn't even on the OG Crew and his remix ain't even pop like that

:lol:

This board got Wop bias and that's cool but some of this just ridiculous

Damn Benny got shot. He got shot at the Walmart on South Rice near Gulfton. I’ve been to that Walmart a few times and would’ve never guessed. That’s the white folks Walmart.

It’s like open season on rappers. Hope he’s ok.

All I've read about it is some dudes tried to run up on him and his boys in the parking lot and rob him and they shot him in the leg

I heard part of this ****

This was like some movie ****

They were intent on killing him

and you can't tell me people don't have video of him being chased
The ***** lined him up. I keep telling mans, watch the chicks you're dealing with. They giving the drop on you. What's even more strange is, these cats are out in Texas moving around naked. Better utilize their 2nd.

Gucci wasn't even on the OG Crew and his remix ain't even pop like that

:lol:

This board got Wop bias and that's cool but some of this just ridiculous
And your saying what? Once again, he asked what has he done the last 5 years and big songs he was on the last 5. But he replied with jeezy songs that He personally likes and no one heard of and u didn’t say a word. We’re all bias like I said.

I can’t even tell u who made crew. That’s the only version I heard because it was always on the radio here. His and shy hot dog parts the only parts I know.

Wayne was on/had hits before 04-05 tho :lol:. And when he took off....he REALLY took off. Like cmon man. ***** has more top 40 hits than Elvis

Y’all letting your dislike for him, cloud how deep his bag is. Sheer volume is out of this world.

Please name the big records HE had before Go Dj.

Damn, I just finished the JB pod with Westside and he and Joe were talking about how important it is with everything going on to get home safe and back to your family.

First Boosie in Dallas and now Benny in Houston. Stay out of Texas and stay home.

I think what’s going to happen is.... they gonna peace it up for everybody to see, jeezy really wins because it’s free promo for recession 2 and he gonna have a Gucci feature on it.

The ***** lined him up. I keep telling mans, watch the chicks you're dealing with. They giving the drop on you. What's even more strange is, these cats are out in Texas moving around naked. Better utilize their 2nd.

Yeah, this was like a hit.

but he might not have necessarily been set up, if he was messing with some stripper chick or if they knew the girl was it might have been common knowledge if he had a routine. Another chick she knew or in the club could have told someone she knows she messes with Mo3.

because the chick he was with would be putting her life in danger and she would need to leave immediately. And were they paying that much?

Dudes pretty much need to move like Avon used to :smh:

but damn, to be chased in a car and then to have dude get out and run away and for the person to run after him with a gun on the side of the highway and to be shot in front of a bunch onlookers. The want to was extremely strong. Because this entire thing is probably on camera(s).

Like someone said he didn't at least have a gun in his car?

The whole story is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom