Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wavycrocket wavycrocket overhype everything he love :lol:

Bruh...y’all just be downplaying the obvious, because you **** with so and so or don’t :lol:.

*****s in here saying Wayne...who tied with Drake for the most top 40 hits or something...can’t beat TI in a versus battle. Like the ***** isn’t LIL WAYNE lol. And I’ve been on record saying I don’t **** with him or his music post 2007. But I know he got joints since then...that move the people and go. We all know this. Stop playing dumb.

Then You saying Gucci can’t go song for song with Jeezy, or he can’t sit at the table with them. Y’all hate to be challenged a lil bit lol.

Like, these statements you making aren’t based on anything other than your like/dislike :lol:.

Wayne and Gucci both went in.

also shoutout to zaytoven. Produced a lot of my favorite beats from Gucci to fredo and keef and the Chicago ****.

Bruh...y’all just be downplaying the obvious, because you **** with so and so or don’t :lol:.

*****s in here saying Wayne...who tied with Drake for the most top 40 hits or something...can’t beat TI in a versus battle. Like the ***** isn’t LIL WAYNE lol. And I’ve been on record saying I don’t **** with him or his music post 2007. But I know he got joints since then...that move the people and go. We all know this. Stop playing dumb.

Then You saying Gucci can’t go song for song with Jeezy, or he can’t sit at the table with them. Y’all hate to be challenged a lil bit lol.

Like, these statements you making aren’t based on anything other than your like/dislike :lol:.

top 40 hits chosen by “them” people. The trenches got they own requisites for top somgs. We all know who responsible for them billboard top 100 decisions and whatnot...... STOP IT

Bruh comes out with the overhead projector and PowerPoint presentation...

DF716D88-B60A-4E69-BFD4-DF2BBD4C05F0.jpeg

This thread would be wild boring with just y’all conventional *** opinions lol.

top 40 hits chosen by “them” people. The trenches got they own requisites for top somgs. We all know who responsible for them billboard top 100 decisions and whatnot...... STOP IT

Im responding to Grine Grine who said we talking about “billboard hits” when it come down to Wayne & Tip. Not “mixtape cuts”

And y’all ALL KNOW....the hood loves lil Wayne music. Stop f’n fronting man. I understand it’s cool in this thread to hate on Lil Wayne....but y’all fronting on some other **** right now.

Look what G-Herbo say about a damn mixtape cut lol.

This is Wayne we talking about here man. I know. He’s a clown, goofy, and got terrible as his career went on. But he got bangers to go toe to toe with any one. These two things can exist. He may not be YOUR cup of tea...but he’s everybody elses.

this is what I’m talking about, if we’re talking this era Gucci he’s killing jeezy but I don’t think gucci wants to even remember this part of him.

It’s going to be harder for Gucci to reign in on 20-205ish tracks. Because he got a lot of them that are popular, but not POP-ular

You don’t have to be a big Gucci Mane fan, to understand what a song like the above means/does to the intended audience. But ppl wanna play dumb.

this is what I’m talking about, if we’re talking this era Gucci he’s killing jeezy but I don’t think gucci wants to even remember this part of him.

:lol:

Dudes thinking a viral video gon beat Billboard hits that actually got played on radio and in clubs

Songs like First Day Out and Kitchen def can compete early on but alot of these tracks not even TM101 B-sides level

:lol:

Dudes thinking a viral video gon beat Billboard hits that actually got played on radio and in clubs

Songs like First Day Out and Kitchen def can compete early on but alot of these tracks not even TM101 B-sides level

These songs will def compete with a lot of Jeezy ****. And I onow
Jeezy got joints. But if we talking clubs/hits etc...these going to move the people.

I think I love her
Wasted
Freaky Gurl
Make the trap say aye
Bricks
On Deck
Lemonade

And that’s just off the top top.

Back
Top Bottom