Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I brought up doja cat as a measure of how far Gucci has fallen. He used to collaborate with dolph and drop stuff like “Texas margarita” now he’s a pop icon.

probably won’t even drop a Christmas album and if he does it’s gonna have arianna grande and lady Gaga on it.:smh:

Exactly bro. He’s capitalizing off his cult following. And I don’t blame him. Musically, Gucci is below Boosie, Plies, even Webbie. Like I mentioned before. He’s been in our face for at least 15 years and he’s charismatic, so I get it. There’s no middle grown with his music. It’s either really good, or extremely bad.

We gotta stop rewarding Wayne and Gucci Mane for having an abundance of material.

Work ethic is suppose to be a hallmark of life but man, them two got a lotttttttt of filler.

And Wayne is in my top 10. But c’mon

Wayne was legitimately unbearable for about 5 years at one point. He should’ve been taking sabbaticals from recording.

I brought up doja cat as a measure of how far Gucci has fallen. He used to collaborate with dolph and drop stuff like “Texas margarita” now he’s a pop icon.

probably won’t even drop a Christmas album and if he does it’s gonna have arianna grande and lady Gaga on it.:smh:

Bruh in 2009 Wop was doing Mariah Carey and Black Eyed Peas feats, what you talking bout rn :lol:

He always been mercenary with the feats

*****s got it confused with Gucci. Obviously, he got a ton of music. Will do a feature with ANYBODY and got his fair share of misses, in his career due to sheer volume.

But the amount of sheer HITS & Bangers he got is really OD. He can go toe to toe with almost anybody. The mans bag is deep. He might even pull **** like this out for the *****es, consecutively

*****s got it confused with Gucci. Obviously, he got a ton of music. Will do a feature with ANYBODY and got his fair share of misses, in his career due to sheer volume.

But the amount of sheer HITS & Bangers he got is really OD. He can go toe to toe with almost anybody. The mans bag is deep. He might even pull **** like this out for the *****es, consecutively

this is why I can’t really hate on Gucci. Like I’m not messing with any new stuff but I can’t turn my back on the music I was raised by either.

Back
Top Bottom