Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My nickname was Jeezy in college cuz errybody said i look like him

only songs i know of Gucci are So Icy, Sportscenter, and Black Tee

That’s rough

Quickstrike

meta.png

Last edited:
Wayne's music and style aged horrible. Those recycled metaphors and punchlines sound bad today.

Bruh....y’all act like this ***** don’t got **** from the block is hot....to a mixtape cut like this:

It’s lil Wayne were talking about here man. I guy that had hits from 1998 until 2013.

Drake really the only one that can go hit for hit with him, and you don’t have to be a Wayne or Drake fan to admit this.

Wild unrelated, but anybody in here cut their own hair? Somebody put me on to some clippers, or point me in the direction of a haircut for negus.

The reason why Cam vs. Curtis wouldn't happen is cuz Curtis would think he deserves to go against a bigger name. He wouldn't acknowledge Cam could beat him.

Cam would do the same but he'd be funny in explaining it and that'd be that.

What I'd like to see that wouldn't happen is Cam vs. Ma$e.

0% chance wayne puts together a good playlist. No thanks
This is what I'm saying. I already think Wayne is trash but I know his codeine addled brain is gonna play all the wrong songs having his diehards pissed off :lol:

Last edited:
Wayne didn’t take off till Go DJ that’s 04-05 he ain’t have no hits like that prior to the Cash Money hype dying and when Cash Money was at it’s peak he was just a cog in the machine,not a major player.

Wayne was on/had hits before 04-05 tho :lol:. And when he took off....he REALLY took off. Like cmon man. ***** has more top 40 hits than Elvis

Y’all letting your dislike for him, cloud how deep his bag is. Sheer volume is out of this world.

Back
Top Bottom