Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah I’m not anti Gucci. I just don’t listen to anything of his from this decade.
Irony because outside of all there And the future feature what has jeezy done this decade? Post real is back jeezy is disgusting.

this the verzuz tho that ain’t changing no minds. Everybody coming in bias and knowwho they want to win. My Facebook is a warzone right now of both sides arguing. I ain’t taking the bait nope not today.

Let be real wop n Jezzy probably got a song together that will drop on Thursday

Wouldn't surprise me. Jeezy said they’ve communicated a few times over the years on some squashing the beef. They’re grown men in their 40s now so maybe they let that **** go finally.

Irony because outside of all there And the future feature what has jeezy done this decade? Post real is back jeezy is disgusting.

this the verzuz tho that ain’t changing no minds. Everybody coming in bias and knowwho they want to win. My Facebook is a warzone right now of both sides arguing. I ain’t taking the bait nope not today.

Ya’ll n_ just spew ANYTHINGGGGG

What has Gucci mane done the past 5 years, except turn into a cornerback? All he’s done is lost weight and capitalize off gullible musicians who throw him a bag for a corny feature?

Back
Top Bottom