Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Their legendary status is undeniable though. But I haven’t intentionally listened to a Run DMC song since the Degeneration-X theme
I got that WWF aggression CD for like my 11th bday or some **** :rofl: when I say hell, u say yeah, hell yeah hell yeah

andy’all gotta relax now I’m out. I hate bron and drake and y’all gonna day then ****** not legends?No matter how u slice it bron going down as a top 3 player ever if he left today and Aubrey music here forever.I’m 90% sure half these industry dudes don’t even like him but will smile in his face and be buddy buddy Because of son power.

Dis man said LeBron James not a legend

giphy.gif

That n_ Drake ain’t a rapper. He a opportunist. F*** him. Again, when CORPORATE America started poking fun at Meek Mill, I knew what time it was. He in them crackers pockets plus, WTF they doing interjecting themselves in a hip hop beef for when they’re part of the problem. I Hate Drake and his fans. I respect him as an artist but I can do without him. Period

****** in here arguing counterintuitive points.

What is the criteria? Numbers or impact?

Everybody making grand declarations about legendary status, but if we don’t have any criteria we’re just arguing nostalgia.

skills and talent! Every legend ain’t win a championship. Tim Tebow is a college but not a NFL Legend. You can’t take away is college credentials

I just peeked in and don't know who's trolling or not but Joe is definitely a legend. His own peers would say that and that's what really counts

Fat Joe isn't a legend. Longevity doesn't make you a legend.

LL Cool J legend, Fat Joe, not a legend.

Fat Joe's best contribution to hip hop is Pun, other than that if he didn't exist hip hop would have been just fine.

Ask for any of Joe's peers for a Fat Joe bar & they're gonna start saying the Lean Back hook. Matter fact ask them to name a Fat Joe album off the top... I can't.

:lol:

Like I said, us random internet dweebs don't matter lol We can all have our opinions but if you ask any rapper in the game longer than 5yrs, they'll tell you that Joe is indeed a legend. Joe's also helped out a lot of people behind the scenes.

Back
Top Bottom