Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Which was my point :lol:
just doing some condensing.
Speaking of legends. :emoji_cry: :emoji_fire:

27BC5207-D4F5-4C90-819C-F5FEE3584669.png
fredo is not a legend. keef is though. dude changed the sound of rap.

just doing some condensing.

fredo is not a legend. keef is though. dude changed the sound of rap.

I can agree with that. Although if fredo was still alive he’d still be putting out heat while keef fell off.

fredo is in that odb and noreaga category. Might not be the best rapper but def lives by his rep.

Some of y’all are wild boys :lol:

I’m still :lol: @ Bron, Jada, Curren$y, Fat Joe, Rick Ross, Drake being legends.

If Bron isn't a legend then Kobe isn't one..Kobe is the only dude in the "consensus" top 10 who at their peak didnt win anything..Kobe spent his prime getting first round exits by the sun's..Tim Duncan is the best player in their Hof class

Some of y’all are wild boys :lol:

I’m still :lol: @ Bron being a legend.
I'm not even a Bron fan but if that ***** retired today he's a legend.

He transcended the game and is probably the most talented player ever

The prototype.

Even with being a mental ****** at times he's still lived up to his enormous hype and exceeded expectations coming out of high school.

This conversation should've immediately been left in 2016 after the finals :lol: Lebron was on some legend **** b4 that. I still don't really care for him as a player though.It's not even a debate.

I just peeked in and don't know who's trolling or not but Joe is definitely a legend. His own peers would say that and that's what really counts
Ask for any of Joe's peers for a Fat Joe bar & they're gonna start saying the Lean Back hook. Matter fact ask them to name a Fat Joe album off the top... I can't.

Back
Top Bottom