Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m watching this Pac House of Blues, he says he’s gonna take NaS beat and spank him with it. No way Troublesome 96 was for NaS, it was a Johnny J beat. Unless he talking about someone from Mobb Deep or Bad Boy but that’s still wouldn’t make sense.

Pac’s energy and excitement while performing Hit Em Up, ****in ****. Crazy disrespectful.

all eyes on me/ street dreams?

I was thinking that but then Troublesome drops. He could have been talking about that though.

Which is funny cause I’ve seen that debate on NT for years, which was better and which came first. So if he’s talking about that, he’s saying NaS had it first.

Melvin Flynt was cool. 3.5/5

I was thinking that but then Troublesome drops. He could have been talking about that though.

Which is funny cause I’ve seen that debate on NT for years, which was better and which came first. So if he’s talking about that, he’s saying NaS had it first.

Melvin Flynt was cool. 3.5/5

Either way street dreams is winning

All Eyez On Me should have been a solo record. A lot of the album should have been solo. That’s the only flaw on that record, NaS is a classic and solo. I don’t think I could choose.

Pac was wild. Said I **** that ***** ***** and sold 5 mil. That fat fucl sold 2 mil. Said I used a rubber so it ain’t mine, he don’t know who the father is. Man Pac was crazy.

Last edited:
See? This exactLy what im talkin bout.

how tf jada, of all people, got one of the best catalogues in hiphop and you dont eem f*** with yo albums?

albums make up the MAJORITY of a n_ catalog and this fool aint eem got a 1/2 way solid album to his name.

NY n_’s Inna nutshell.

Yeah I'm not counting features as your catalogue. Kiss got a 2 real good albums, a lot of great features and that's it.

All Eyez On Me should have been a solo record. A lot of the album should have been solo. That’s the only flaw on that record, NaS is a classic and solo. I don’t think I could choose.

Pac was wild. Said I **** that ***** ***** and sold 5 mil. That fat fucl sold 2 mil. Said I used a rubber so it ain’t mine, he don’t know who the father is. Man Pac was crazy.
I liked every song except the last one on disk 1.

Jadakiss work with the Lox, random loosies, freestyles, and mixtape cuts gave him the status he has.

Outside of 10-15 mainstream singles his albums are absolute poop.

Y'all ride Gucci Mane **** for having the same type of career arch musically while being a far less better rapper

Y'all niglets different

Jadakiss work with the Lox, random loosies, freestyles, and mixtape cuts gave him the status he has.

most of yall would call dude a legend based off this criteria but im not rollin.

Theres NO other rapper youd give THAT typa status with THAT sorta criteria.

albums matter people. more than anything else in my book.

Outside of 10-15 mainstream singles his albums are absolute poop.

Y'all ride Gucci Mane **** for having the same type of career arch musically while being a far less better rapper

Y'all niglets different

Their careers are nothing alike. The quantity and quality of Gucci's projects is far better than Kiss. :lol:

Kiss is the better rapper but his music ain't close.

I’m watching this Pac House of Blues, he says he’s gonna take NaS beat and spank him with it. No way Troublesome 96 was for NaS, it was a Johnny J beat. Unless he talking about someone from Mobb Deep or Bad Boy but that’s still wouldn’t make sense.

Pac’s energy and excitement while performing Hit Em Up, ****in ****. Crazy disrespectful.
It's crazy that EDI Mean is the only living one left from Hit 'Em Up and All About You (except for Snoop's lil part at the end).

most of yall would call dude a legend based off this criteria but im not rollin.

Theres NO other rapper youd give THAT typa status with THAT sorta criteria.

albums matter people. more than anything else in my book.
Who's calling Kiss a legend? He's been on a plethora of classic tracks that have stayed classics for over 20 years, absolute fire freestyles, apart of one of the best groups ever, etc.

Other rappers who care about "rapping" respect him cause he's elite at rapping

His status is solidified. Not a legend tho he's below that

I guess this versus with Fab got people thinking he's actually on the same level as him or sum

Back
Top Bottom