Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“How to rob” came out in 1999. 50 had been trying to get big since at least 1998. Same with Fabolous. He was on mixtapes in 97/98.... ain’t pop until 2001. But yet again... Ross gets pigeon holed for s*** every other rapper has done. YA’LL GOTTA STOP

“How to rob” came out in 1999. 50 had been trying to get big since at least 1998. Same with Fabolous. He was on mixtapes in 97/98.... ain’t pop until 2001. But yet again... Ross gets pigeon holed for s*** every other rapper has done. YA’LL GOTTA STOP

Fab ain’t no legend either - but y’all calling Ross a legend.Come on.

The argument could be made for fab, ross or jeezy but ion look @ them n_’s like that personally.

Jay didn’t take as long to get his name ringing. His songs on Reasonable Doubt were getting play. The album wasn’t being called a classic though but album and singles got love. Then his next album went platinum.

Ross a bum that has ghostwriters, wears whigs, a snitch and a fed that couldn’t even get a platinum album when the south was huge.

Jay didn’t take as long to get his name ringing. His songs on Reasonable Doubt were getting play. The album wasn’t being called a classic though but album and singles got love. Then his next album went platinum.

Ross a bum that has ghostwriters, wears whigs, a snitch and a fed that couldn’t even get a platinum album when the south was huge.

ummmm... Jay-Z had been trying to “get on” since at least 1990. Reasonable Doubt dropped in 1996.......

leg·end /ˈlejənd/
an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
"the man was a living legend"

Staahppp :lol:

Rambling and rambling for no reason to prove a point that doesn't exist

You know how I feel about Future so idk why you deciding to throw him in the mix

Clearly an attempt to try to strengthen and bolster the original argument

I've seen waaaay better diversion tactics

Shout out @tyisny

I mentioned Ross and Boosie and you talking about a gang of other irrelevant **** :lol:

Let's stick to the script

It's legit comical that you believe in a discussion about the HISTORY OF RAP Ross and Boosie are two can't miss legends

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This ain't the cliff to fall off b

1593199804659.gif

You typed a lot of nothing. Boosie is certainly a legend. Ross too.

Idk what’s to argue against it

Y’all can like rappers and say they’re not a legend.

Fab rap better than Boosie, Jeezy and Ross.

Jeezy had the biggest impact and run out of all four of them.

Ross more known for his weight, beard, grunt and silly CB4 character he believes he is than his raps.

Boosie more known for his interviews than his music.

You typed a lot of nothing. Boosie is certainly a legend. Ross too.

Idk what’s to argue against it
I typed nothing? Dog that's LITERALLY WHAT YOU JUST DID

You could've just saved yourself some time said the ******** you just typed when you quoted me prior :lol:

You could love Boosie and Ross as much as you want don't make neither them legends 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom