Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Just because you have longevity and somehow managed to stay relevant does not make a person a legend.

Rick Ross contributed no sort of contribution or change to hip hop. There was no movement with Maybach Music.

Even with Wiz, fashionably he made a movement; I can see that argument.

Did Rick Ross make good music? Perhaps. Definitely he has an ear for beats. And that came from him being around and signed to Suavehouse back in the 90’s.

Last edited:
I remember first coming on here and _’s tryna tell me this was Boosie :stoneface:

9C3BEBBA-1179-4CF9-9670-CD42FAD2519E.jpeg

Lol nothing I said ain’t true. Ain’t getting no Kodak, Youngboy and a while chitterlings circuit of buzzing rappers using guitar strings, horns, etc without Southside Hatch.

And Future 10 years in the game at a high level. Plenty sons. Shifted the sound. Let’s have a real conversation on why y’all are so against, the obvious.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Y’all kill me, if it don’t fit y’all “mold” of what a rap legend is supposed to be.

Ross a legend too. If he came out in 93....y’all would call him that.

Lol nothing I said ain’t true. Ain’t getting no Kodak, Youngboy and a while chitterlings circuit of buzzing rappers using guitar strings, horns, etc without Southside Hatch.

And Future 10 years in the game at a high level. Plenty sons. Shifted the sound. Let’s have a real conversation on why y’all are so against, the obvious.

Y’all kill me, if it don’t fit y’all “mold” of what a rap legend is supposed to be.

He tried to come out back then and it failed. His name was Teflon Da Don. :lol:

Staahppp :lol:

Rambling and rambling for no reason to prove a point that doesn't exist

You know how I feel about Future so idk why you deciding to throw him in the mix

Clearly an attempt to try to strengthen and bolster the original argument

I've seen waaaay better diversion tactics

Shout out trynafeelmink trynafeelmink

I mentioned Ross and Boosie and you talking about a gang of other irrelevant **** :lol:

Let's stick to the script

It's legit comical that you believe in a discussion about the HISTORY OF RAP Ross and Boosie are two can't miss legends

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This ain't the cliff to fall off b

1593199804659.gif

Back
Top Bottom