Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

uhhhhh...... YEAH. C’mon now bruh. You know this is true.

y’all insult Ross and Jeezy but call 50 a legend? When Ross and Jeezy have wayyyyyyyy better catalogs. Including mixtapes
Curtis aint a legend.

None of those ppl you mentioned are legends. They are washed up though.

Jeezy definitely aint a legend. So there's no way that could be true for me.

Just seems like more of throw around the word legend thing some of yall love to do. :lol: @ Curtis being a legend.

Curtis aint a legend.

None of those ppl you mentioned are legends. They are washed up though.

Jeezy definitely aint a legend. So there's no way that could be true for me.

Just seems like more of throw around the word legend thing some of yall love to do. :lol: @ Curtis being a legend.

IN THE SOUFFFFFFFFFF. Jeeeee and Ricky are legends :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

uhhhhh...... YEAH. C’mon now bruh. You know this is true.

y’all insult Ross and Jeezy but call 50 a legend? When Ross and Jeezy have wayyyyyyyy better catalogs. Including mixtapes
Not saying I disagree, but if Jeezy a legend, is Wiz a legend? They had similar similar movements (not content wise), just different ppl.

Like I said y'all got loose definitions of legend.

An artist can have a hot start, 2 year movement, no classics, and suck more years than they were good but if they in the game long enough can easily be called legend all of a sudden.

you know I’m in Florida 😑😑😑😑
And Zimmerman still alive...
tumblr_1ce1eb4be2c1da2dc9e20fd03f013570_c9e08cd9_250.gif

What huge impact did Rick Ross give time the music industry? Maaaybbaaacchh Music.

Jeezy solely put DJ Drama and Atlanta mixtape on the map.

What huge impact did Rick Ross give time the music industry? Maaaybbaaacchh Music.

Jeezy solely put DJ Drama and Atlanta mixtape on the map.

Listen to the music fam. C’mon now. Ross and Jeezy both had 10+ year runs of relevance. No matter how you slice it.

And Zimmerman still alive...
tumblr_1ce1eb4be2c1da2dc9e20fd03f013570_c9e08cd9_250.gif
Think he moved but yeah :lol:
From 2005-2015, you CANNOT talk about rap music without mentioning Ross or Jeezy. Period
That's not a good thing.

I am of the opinion that Jeezy was always whack its why I find it odd dudes say he fell off now. Son still got the same weak coke raps and corny ad libs. Crazy to me when dudes would go crazy over dude and his album.

I'll never **** with Ross. Music and whole style is forced to me. Extra whack rapper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom