Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y'all _'s just not familiar and stuck where you at. It's a whole lane of Lil Boosie's. Whether you like him or not his impact is big and for a _ that never went platinum or was big on radio.

That's so lazy and tired b. That's always the go to excuse when someone doesn't agree about someone's perceived legend status.

Boosie is not some mythical creature that people didn't know existed or was up on.

He's Baton Rouge Pac with 1/5 of the talent and impact

Having young fans that listened to you then grew up and rap like you doesn't automatically give you legend status

AZ has a lot of son's AND a classic album but I'm not gonna go out my way and call him a legend because I like him a lot.

Question: does making Trash music for the past 5-7 years ruin your status as a Southern legend? Asking for Boosie. Boosie has been making some of the worst music out. Legends don’t really fall off that bad. They gracefully bow out and not ruin their legacy. And I never met one person who listens to Boosie until I moved down south.

Question: does making Trash music for the past 5-7 years ruin your status as a Southern legend? Asking for Boosie. Boosie has been making some of the worst music out. Legends don’t really fall off that bad. They gracefully bow out and not ruin their legacy. And I never met one person who listens to Boosie until I moved down south.

50 cent been making trash music since 2007. So much so that he stopped dropping music....

That's so lazy and tired b. That's always the go to excuse when someone doesn't agree about someone's perceived legend status.

Boosie is not some mythical creature that people didn't know existed or was up on.

He's Baton Rouge Pac with 1/5 of the talent and impact

Having young fans that listened to you then grew up and rap like you doesn't automatically give you legend status

AZ has a lot of son's AND a classic album but I'm not gonna go out my way and call him a legend because I like him a lot.

How the **** AZ ain't a legend? :lol:

Y'all on some other ****.

Y'all definitely not familiar with Boosie to deny his impact and influence.

Wayne been making trash music since 03, apparently he’s a legend

1 great album and 2 good Albums, plus some features doesn’t make you a legend. I think the term is being thrown out there to easy. And this is at no one in particular.

I mean come on. _s dead lack accountability and Integrity when it comes to they favorites.

Man's went from this to minstrel show rap but his legend title is stamped? Nah

If we was talking about Eminem tho ****** would be silent

How the **** AZ ain't a legend? :lol:

Y'all on some other ****.

Y'all definitely not familiar with Boosie to deny his impact and influence.

I love AZ, and he's not a legend.

You guys are like the NBA hall of fame, letting Reggie Miller and Mitch Richmond in.

Everybody gets a car

giphy.gif

Cam is unquestionably a legend. Lets not do that.

and a NY n_’s opinion on rappers not from the tri-state dont count for s***.

NY n_’s kno NY rap and THATS IT. them n_’s get to soundin real dumb once they start speakin on the south or any other region for that matter.

Cam is unquestionably a legend. Lets not do that.

and a NY n_’s opinion on rappers not from the tri-state dont count for s***.

NY n_’s kno NY rap and THATS IT. them n_’s get to soundin real dumb once they start speakin on the south or any other region for that matter.
1593213479059.gif

Back
Top Bottom