Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wiz could’ve had that future type presence but he fumbled

he still has nice tracks but he never recovered from his first album anticipation wise

wiz could’ve had that future type presence but he fumbled

he still has nice tracks but he never recovered from his first album anticipation wise

Wiz dropped a cool 6-7 full projects before even touching mainstream, And either has a hit record of his own or is featured on one every year..... I don't think Wiz wants to switch spots with Future at all :lol:. Future over the past two years is just getting the looks on a mainstream level that Wiz been getting since 2012.

Wiz was one of the first ***** to shamelessly try and bite Future’s wave during the 3peat.....I mean...this is disgusting :lol:.

Then he followed that up by trying to be a colored dread dude...and ride Lil Uzi’s Wave shortly after before Uzi blew up nationally.

He’s been a hack since Cabin Fever. Wiz been getting his Soulja Boy level of biting and association on for a minute now.

He’s lucky those corny “see you again” type records and ty dolla sign keep him somewhat relevant. Dude BEEN washed and a biter. Hell, he stole Spitta whole style. But that’s another story.

Ever since Taylor Allerdice Wiz does jump from wave to wave. He been kinda sneaking by with it. At the same time his weed head, "whatever dude" image influenced some of these new dudes.

But again TM should be FBG or Brick Squad.

This beat belongs to Future or Gucci not no damn Wiz Khalifa

Wiz dropped a cool 6-7 full projects before even touching mainstream, And either has a hit record of his own or is featured on one every year..... I don't think Wiz wants to switch spots with Future at all :lol:. Future over the past two years is just getting the looks on a mainstream level that Wiz been getting since 2012.

Last edited:

he was on par to be on Drake’s level and went super weirdo

and to the biting it’s true

this n**** bit a song he was on and turned it upbeat and less meaningful

Wiz cool bruh is a shapeshifter tho man, he was just trying on marketing brands/gimmicks for a cool min until he found Curren$y and hijacked his **** I.e. smoking papers etc

I remember when he started rocking Jordans, a interviewer asked him what his favorite pair was and he couldn’t figure out which one the XI’s were :lol: :smh:

That’s why I wasn’t surprised that he “sold out” like instantly bruh don’t give a ****. Really the perfect person to sign tho, he the type of dude that’ll willingly accept those corny demo songs that _’s be turning down

Wiz was one of the first ***** to shamelessly try and bite Future’s wave during the 3peat.....I mean...this is disgusting :lol:.

Then he followed that up by trying to be a colored dread dude...and ride Lil Uzi’s Wave shortly after before Uzi blew up nationally.

He’s been a hack since Cabin Fever. Wiz been getting his Soulja Boy level of biting and association on for a minute now.

He’s lucky those corny “see you again” type records and ty dolla sign keep him somewhat relevant. Dude BEEN washed and a biter. Hell, he stole Spitta whole style. But that’s another story.

That decisions song is perhaps the worst song I've heard all year. I say that because I never heard it before

Wiz cool bruh is a shapeshifter tho man, he was just trying on marketing brands/gimmicks for a cool min until he found Curren$y and hijacked his **** I.e. smoking papers etc

I remember when he started rocking Jordans, a interviewer asked him what his favorite pair was and he couldn’t figure out which one the XI’s were :lol: :smh:

That’s why I wasn’t surprised that he “sold out” like instantly bruh don’t give a ****. Really the perfect person to sign tho, he the type of dude that’ll willingly accept those corny demo songs that _’s be turning down

Dog....I remember VIVIDLY :smh:. Hell, I remember when Wiz wanted to be TYGA of all people in 07 :lol:.

Then he met Currensy. I let it slide because how fly was such a damn classic....and Wiz grew into his own as “501 Young” persona...and followed that up with Kush & OJ.

Spitta put that man on SOO much game. It’s not even funny. Shapeshifter is the right word for Wiz. He way more subtle with it.

You right....he sold out QUICK fast :lol:.

My guy are you serious right now.... out of ALL the ****** you promote who steal waves from future, your gonna point to Wiz about it. Only similarity between that track and future three peat is that both are harmonizing over a trap beat. Wiz has his same flow as usual, completely different delivery.

He tried to follow lil Uzi? the same ***** who had blonde in his afro in 2012?? only difference is his hair grew
WizKhalifaONIFC.jpg

Look at his style of dress then & Look at cats like Uzi, Migos, etc etc fashion now. Hell a LARGE portion of the game copied his style on everything from Vlogs, Marketing mixtapes, How to finesse the underground market.

Not to mention the style that made wiz popular was his harmonizing & super laid back production. Outside of musical backdrop & smoking weed him & spittas music is nothing alike.

Yo Cardi is horrible with the media training. It seems like she's trying so hard but failing so bad :lol:

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink is incapable of stepping outside of himself and being objective a lil bit. If you can’t see how Wiz tried to bite Future on decisions and tried to latch on to Uzi in the joints I posted up there...idk what to tell you.

He’s a shapeshifter man. Doesn’t mean he didn’t and hasn’t put out quality work before. Wiz is “get it now you live”. The subtle Soulja Boy.

Spitta tought heeem. Everything from the weed smoking, cargo shorts rocking, streetwear, Jordan’s, muscle cars, laid back aesthetic....that’s Currensy

GREAT song! Outstanding mixtape.

So let me get this straight because he switched from a rapper who smoked a lot of weed with swishers to a rapper who smoked a lot of weed with papers ... he hijacked spitta despite having a COMPLETELY different sound. or are we forgetting that a simple 2 years prior Spitta was talkin gunplay with bapes and 3X t-shirts?

And if we gonna use this energy with Wiz, we gotta use this energy with Migos No?
Nardwuar-Migos.jpg

Migos-2017-BET-awards-red-carpet-billboard-1548.jpg

Wiz-Khalifa-Ysl-saint-laurent-paris-men-single-breasted-3-button-jacket-in-black-and-white-striped-polyester-jacket-Clive-Davis-2013-Pre-GRAMMY-Gala-8.jpg

Corny demo songs you say

Ya'll dudes real picky choosy with who gets blamed for what

Spitta tought heeem. Everything from the weed smoking, cargo shorts rocking, streetwear, Jordan’s, muscle cars, laid back aesthetic....that’s Currensy

GREAT song! Outstanding mixtape.

All before Spitta....... Wiz & Spitta worked with eachother & helped eachother out.

Back
Top Bottom