Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A stripper dances for $. Ashanti obviously don't.

Don't understand why _'s playing dumb on this. :lol:

I'm missing the place where throwing money is obviously disrespectful.
This may be as simple as I just don't see it being disrespectful but y'all might

I'm missing the place where throwing money is obviously disrespectful.
This may be as simple as I just don't see it being disrespectful but y'all might

I guess you just don't see it then.

If you go a club or party you throwing money girls that's not strippers?

Nah, but that's because I don't have money to spare on randoms.
I can see how it CAN be disrespectful because of intent but to say the act itself is disrespectful can't get to it

You don't have it to spare, that's the answer? :lol:

Nobody said the act is wrong. Context, this ain't rocket science.

If a stripper is clapping her cheeks on stage you throw money, that's why she's doing it.

A R&B singer performing at a show does need somebody to throw money at her.

Either way. Her being upset at jokes, **** that AK and Joe didn't take serious was trash.

You don't have it to spare, that's the answer? :lol:

Nobody said the act is wrong. Context, this ain't rocket science.

If a stripper is clapping her cheeks on stage you throw money, that's why she's doing it.

A R&B singer performing at a show does need somebody to throw money at her.

It ain't rocket science nor is it as deep as y'all makin' it. But carry on tho

Who gave Rosenberg the authority to revoke passes?
Who gives passes out in the first place?
How many rappers have other rappers name tattooed on them?

I'm cool with her not liking the money being thrown on stage but for her to act like she had no clue why anyone would do that is crazy. Then to get mad about the jokes. Her doctor comparison was awful. She half naked, grinding on a man and ****. She gotta relax.

Thinking about what we were talking about yesterday, I'm glad r&b is at least making a presence because I was starting to fear that wypipo was just gonna take that genre away and run with it. We gotta regulate these outsiders like we did with Em. Seems like its harder now with social media, but we have to filer out their garbage.

One of the main problems is gonna be who determines what's garbage?
Second is gonna be the mass of people who don't see a need to "preserve" hip hop or r&b

How did no one point out
One of the main problems is gonna be who determines what's garbage?
Second is gonna be the mass of people who don't see a need to "preserve" hip hop or r&b

$$$

Wypipo don't want R&B, they want Rap. They'll takeover in Rap in the next 20 years. No doubt in my mind.

You mean the one that just dropped or the one before. The one that just dropped is decent at best. Just had one listen tho gonna give it another go

You mean the one that just dropped or the one before. The one that just dropped is decent at best. Just had one listen tho gonna give it another go

I peeped those two EPs and they were nice. The album (or whatever it's called) sucks. It's as mediocre as that Khalifa album.

The last album/mixtape, with that said i also took some tracks off the EP and replaced some of the album tracks so it's completely fire to me lol.

Back
Top Bottom