Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I loved true to self but I can understand this sentiment for sure. He really is just a rapper who uses a ton of melody. But this is kind of my point. If Tiller isn't for someone, then maybe Sabrina Claudio is, or maybe Sonder or DVSN is, or maybe you like Kehlani's stuff, there's just soooo much melody infused R&B / new music out there, that if you like R&B I find it hard to believe that you can't find something that you rock with.

R&B is en vogue and it's not more popular than Rap (Duh) but it has more of a buzz to it right now. It's cool to like new R&B acts.

DVSN is dope

Bryson Tiller is the r&b version of 21 savage. Dude just talk sings

:lol:

I loved true to self but I can understand this sentiment for sure. He really is just a rapper who uses a ton of melody. But this is kind of my point. If Tiller isn't for someone, then maybe Sabrina Claudio is, or maybe Sonder or DVSN is, or maybe you like Kehlani's stuff, there's just soooo much melody infused R&B / new music out there, that if you like R&B I find it hard to believe that you can't find something that you rock with.

R&B is en vogue and it's not more popular than Rap (Duh) but it has more of a buzz to it right now. It's cool to like new R&B acts.

facts i just really started listening to daniel caesr and his album is fire

why do you think that last paragraph is

facts i just really started listening to daniel caesr and his album is fire

why do you think that last paragraph is

Real singers are making a comeback. By that I mean, those not having a dominant hip hop sound. This trap & b or whatever one wants to call it should be dying out soon. And experimentation with new sounds. On that list dude made, none of those artists I remember he named sound alike.

Tiller isn’t R&B, he can’t sing.

Party isn’t R&B, he can’t sing.

Ty is R&B, he’s got a lot of talent but his vocals are limited. He can sing but not that great. He also does those uptempo hip hop beats a little too often. I wouldn’t be mad if someone said he’s not R&B

Her response on the show was ****in stupid. Strippers dress like that at work and outside of work (of course not all strippers) For you to be dressed like that and grinding on a man, I don't see the issue with people throwing money at you.

Dancing like a stripper in a stripper costume but not a stripper?? She lost her mind

Are you dudes serious?

It's an act for entertainment. The same thing Madonna and Janet Jackson do.

Are you going to treat Halle Berry according to her role in Jungle Fever?

You don't see how that's disrespectful?

Are you dudes serious?

It's an act for entertainment. The same thing Madonna and Janet Jackson do.

Are you going to treat Halle Berry according to her role in Jungle Fever?

You don't see how that's disrespectful?

Kinda serious, kinda jokin'
All of it is entertainment.
Her feeling disrespected by being treated like a stripper while being dressed like a stripper while doing a stripper dance is hypocritical.
Do you see that?

Now if dude was on stage and jammed a few bills in her drawls, that's disrespectful.
She could have ignored them lil bills that he tossed but instead she decided being tipped like a stripper was beneath her.

Kinda serious, kinda jokin'
All of it is entertainment.
Her feeling disrespected by being treated like a stripper while being dressed like a stripper while doing a stripper dance is hypocritical.
Do you see that?

No, because you know she's not a stripper

and strippers get naked, what she is wearing can be found at the beach. are they strippers?

No, because you know she's not a stripper

and strippers get naked, what she is wearing can be found at the beach. are they strippers?

Not all strippers get naked. Is we at a beach?

It's funny that she felt disrespect because dude tossed dollars at her like she was stripper considering everything that she's doing is like a stripper.

You know he never listened to OutKast or Goodie Mob, and probably dismissed them back in the day, so I wouldn’t expect him to be hip.

But I bet he’ll tell you he LOOOOOOOVES them :rolleyes :lol:

When Nedeska and Ak just let that ish ride I started looking around myself for SOMEBODY to explain to me how he could have never heard the name of that album pronounced.

They really be slick disrespected Atlanta/The South

Not all strippers get naked. Is we at a beach?

It's funny that she felt disrespect because dude tossed dollars at her like she was stripper considering everything that she's doing is like a stripper.

And just like you asked if you're at a beach. Are you at a strip club?

and what strip clubs do you go to give you a lap dance where they don't touch you? Did she make her *** clap? Stop trying to defend it.

You know he was trying to be disrespectful.

And just like you asked if you're at a beach. Are you at a strip club?

and what strip clubs do you go to give you a lap dance where they don't touch you? Did she make her *** clap? Stop trying to defend it.

You know he was trying to be disrespectful.

So anytime a person tips a stripper they are disrespecting the stripper?

"we gave you a pass for the braids" :lol:

Son talking like his melanin is poppin smh

lol

One day Rosenberg gon show up to work like

img_0945.jpeg

Also, I can't believe y'all guy Joe really read out ATLien as one word. Joe owes the whole Goodie Mob family a fade

This _ said At Liens :rofl:

Ain't no way he listened to Outkast.

You know he never listened to OutKast or Goodie Mob, and probably dismissed them back in the day, so I wouldn’t expect him to be hip.

But I bet he’ll tell you he LOOOOOOOVES them :rolleyes :lol:

Why are ya'll dudes going thru PTSD about southern rap.... Joe has CONSTANTLY talked about Andre & Big Boi skill level on his podcast for years.. 3K is one of the only people i've heard Joe willingly admit that his pen couldn't match up too in a battle

Back
Top Bottom