Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That's cute, doesn't hold any weight cause Nas is my 2nd favorite rapper and have nothing bad to say about his rapping skill, and he actually killed hov on wax.
Well to be fair right before going at Jay, Cam was a good team player and started dissing NaS too (although for different reasons) .

And I know NaS stans have no love for Cam :lol:

Well to be fair right before going at Jay, Cam was a good team player and started dissing NaS too (although for different reasons) .

That wasn't for Jay

That was because Nas listed Cam along with Nelly and Nore as rappers who needed to step their bars up

Jim was the one who was being a loyal soldier

People think when Cam is disliked it's because he dissed a specific rapper, nah some people just don't think he was that great of a rapper or don't care about computers putin. If he was really loved as much as hiphop forums claimed he was then he would've had more than one platinum album. His antics were loved more than his music.

Last edited:
That wasn't for Jay

That was because Nas listed Cam along with Nelly and Nore as rappers who needed to step their bars up

Jim was the one who was being a loyal soldier
It was for Dame.

I know (A LOT of) **** was said on radio but I know Dame was begging Cam to jump in when **** got super heated.

People think when Cam is disliked it's because he dissed a specific rapper, nah some people just don't think he was that great of a rapper or don't care about computers putin. If he was really loved as much as hiphop forums claimed he was then he would've had more than one platinum album.
No doubt. I did say some ppl and I specifically said NYers were not down with that pink wave.

It was for Dame.

I know (A LOT of) **** was said on radio but I know Dame was begging Cam to jump in when **** got super heated.

No doubt. I did say some ppl and I specifically said NYers were not down with that pink wave.

That wasn't for Dame, if that was the case Beans and State Prop would have went at him like they did The Lox.

That wasn't for Dame, if that was the case Beans and State Prop would have went at him like they did The Lox.

From what I recall Beans went at Nas too.

Them State Prop dudes don't matter :lol: But I think Young Chris was talking **** at the time. Maybe the other one.

Memph too.

Last edited:
Naw, b, all of that was over Nas mother dying and dude being upset about not being able to lynch Jay at summer jam...and Nas went on Power wilding and saying dudes like P, Cam and Nore needed to step their bars up.

That's how Nore and Nas started having problems and Nas got the rumored flower pot.

and also Prodigy and Nas.

That was also the beginning of the Jay and Cam beef and the Roc breaking up, because in addition to Cam going at Nas he announced the Vice President ****. After that the Roc was on shaky ground, because Dame didn't go to Jay for approval.

See now I remember ALL of that vividly but my sequence of events are slightly different for why everybody was going at Nas.

The basis of it though was Jay was talking **** and Nas was striking back hard and doing it publicly when these dudes were at the height of their stardom in rap. All of those radio interviews brought up.

I remember that vice president **** :lol:

I'll concede to you having the better memory though. It came off to me that Nas was going at these dudes (the Roc) and he wasn't being all specific in it being just Jay and co.

Last edited:
See now I remember ALL of that vividly but my sequence of events are slightly different for why everybody was going at Nas.

The basis of it though was Jay was talking **** and Nas was striking back hard and doing it publicly when these dudes were at the height of their stardom in rap. All of those radio interviews brought up.

I remember that vice president **** :lol:

I'll concede to you having the better memory though. It came off to me that And was going at these dudes (the Roc) and he wasn't being all specific in it being just Jay and co.

The beef actually started because of Bleek

They both were sending subliminals before that like Nas and Big.

Naw, b, all of that was over Nas mother dying and dude being upset about not being able to lynch Jay at summer jam...and Nas went on Power wilding and saying dudes like P, Cam and Nore needed to step their bars up.

That's how Nore and Nas started having problems and Nas got the rumored flower pot.

and also Prodigy and Nas.

That was also the beginning of the Jay and Cam beef and the Roc breaking up, because in addition to Cam going at Nas he announced the Vice President ****. After that the Roc was on shaky ground, because Dame didn't go to Jay for approval.

Nas didn’t say anything about P on that Power 105 rant, they were already beefing before that.

To be fair to Beans, Free, and the rest of State Prop, Nas did say **** to them first on the Stillmatic Freestyle.

i be wondering
since him and lauren london been together for years
does he ever discipline her and lil waynes kid
or like does the kid be like "im a tell my daddy"
but nipsey be like rodney from baby boy
and be like "**** yo fort, **** yo daddy, cause i **** yo mama"
wayne like what 5'4 right
so nipsey could just mush his face and wayne just gotta take it

Round of applause for this man

Yeah, I think we need to stop looking as rap as a whole and looking at it as subgenres. I've thought that for a while.

And the gatekeepers thing has become Kevin Liles, Lyor, Jimmy Iovine... That's who artist listen to instead of the elders in rap. The elders are haters and/or washed.

Nas didn’t say anything about P on that Power 105 rant, they were already beefing before that.

You're right

Back
Top Bottom