Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Flip ya vehicle, split ya windshield
Whack ya baby mama but I let the kid live

On God if Pusha said this instead of “Wa_n_” or however you spell it lol, that would be one of the greatest bars of the century in y’all eyes.

And yet “I am the ****...y’all just poop stains” followed by a pause and hysterical laughter made y’all piss down your legs and shed tears.

And yet “I am the ****...y’all just poop stains” followed by a pause and hysterical laughter made y’all piss down your legs and shed tears.

Those lines were terrible. How many times I gotta tell y’all, that my Wayne fandom stops at 07/08.

He’s pretty much unrecognizable to me after Carter 2. To front on BMJR and Carter 1...and Hahahaha Hahahaha throwing Carter 2 out the window after “Tha mobb”, throws any objectivity out the window.

Tha Mobb

I'm here, ************, make room; boom!
Young Tune, the big kahuna (Yeah)
It's my ocean baby, y'all ****** is tuna (Yeah)
Better now than sooner (Yeah!), Junior (Brrrrrrr!)

I ain't going nowhere special, I won't never leave (Uh-uh!)
****, I'm already a legend if I ever leave (Nope!)
Can't get rid of me (Uh-uh!), not little me (No!)
Man, I got 'em, I'ma get 'em B (I got 'em, B)

Yeah, those bars are crazy. East coast slang and flow......

Last edited:
:lol: @ plucking those particular sections out of the context of the song to be judged, because you know the bars around them don't support your narrative.

My problem with Baby’s drug addict sex toy is he will say some dope **** and then say the most average basic or terrible **** right after

Don’t talk to me about a song being so amazing with bars like that on a song

I just don’t see how y’all be big upping rappers that have been associated with ghost writers...

Wayne is one of them.

Wayne stans overate him heavy but BMJR is a classic record. Y'all either one extreme or the next. :lol:

"OMG Weezy top 5 all time goat!!"

Or

"He's never made a good song ever!!"

I just don’t see how y’all be big upping rappers that have been associated with ghost writers...

Wayne is one of them.

What are the EXACT details of that claim tho?

Some said wayne kinda picked up gillie delivery/cadence which is still worth pullin his card but i dont see it as THAT bad.

Some say dude was actually penning for wayne. Thats STR8 violation.

Listen to a somewhat recent ep of the budden pod where mal said it was just the delivery.

I been fuzzy on that for years.

*shrugs*

Wayne been out here
7EF61B88-C2F2-4498-9166-CE358D234D51.png

What are the EXACT details of that claim tho?

Some said wayne kinda picked up gillie delivery/cadence which is still worth pullin his card but i dont see it as THAT bad.

Some say dude was actually penning for wayne. Thats STR8 violation.

Listen to a somewhat recent ep of the budden pod where mal said it was just the delivery.

I been fuzzy on that for years.

*shrugs*

No details..it’s just the fact that you’re guilty by association.

No one would ever say: Pusha t, Ghostface Killa or Jadakiss...have a ghost writer.

Even to the point where you stated that Wayne used Gillie’s cadence - basically copying someone style...That’s the point of being great you brought style to the platform...

How can someone be crown as one of the great with those type of accusations...

Or even given respect for it?

Almost along the lines of: y’all respect the man that got shot, I respect the shooter.

God could’ve said that bar and I would’ve stone faced him.

Back
Top Bottom