Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I took it some type of way because he made it seem like the majority of hip hop is just BS. it came off as if this entire culture has no soul or meaning to it, so you gotta go elsewhere for that. Meanwhile he's adding to the disposable music coming out & benefiting from it.

They better never have him on BET again, but I'm sure they will

Just like I'm sure black artist will continue to work with him for a check to give him validation

This is exactly what i was talking about & why i can't roll with 21 saying we just reporting what's going on in our environment talk. This kid is legit hurt about his friend passing off of drug abuse & the first thing he does is produce a song glorying money & the "rockstar" lifestyle. There is absolutely no truth or detail in it. the music is shallow as ****

21 Savage showed a lot of growth and reflection on his last project

Good to know 21 still alive after Offset bodied him on that tape. Lawd.

Yeah. Shorty mailed it in :lol:. I really ain’t even check for that tape like that for real. Wasn’t really interested. Seemed like no chemistry there. I’m cool on it.

That Lil Baby x Lil Marlo though >>>>>

And they talking that real on here :pimp:. This what’s going on!

21 Savage showed a lot of growth and reflection on his last project

salute to him for doing a record like this, i've listened to a few of his interviews & he seems to be a lot more level headed than a lot of these newer acts. With that said if we're talking this mumble rap sub genre, the ratio of songs like this vs ******** gotta be 10/90.

Yeah. Shorty mailed it in :lol:. I really ain’t even check for that tape like that for real. Wasn’t really interested. Seemed like no chemistry there. I’m cool on it.

I pressed play... PNB did his thing. Them other dudes trash til further review.

Without Warning is flames. Offset and Metro going in.

NBA and Moneybagg probably got the best collab tap out though.

That 2 the hard way track hard as **** def gave it a couple spins over the weekend.

I pressed play... PNB did his thing. Them other dudes trash til further review.

Without Warning is flames. Offset and Metro going in.

NBA and Moneybagg probably got the best collab tap out though.

hood fights all at the fair when micros was the only thing **** would wear then these *****es start putting kinky twists in their hair :emoji_cry:

salute to him for doing a record like this, i've listened to a few of his interviews & he seems to be a lot more level headed than a lot of these newer acts. With that said if we're talking this mumble rap sub genre, the ratio of songs like this vs ******** gotta be 10/90.

The fact that you called 21 Savage a “mumble rapper”....is problematic man :lol:. Say you think he can’t rap....but to lump him in with the “mumble rappers” because he young, new and southern is a problem in these generational debates.

I'm sorry but I swear there's nothing discernible at all with 90% of these new ****** that operate in whatever you want to call this brand of indie trap. :lol:

Every time I click play I one of these ....same beats...I feel like I've heard the same flow....the same lyrics....the same look...the same feel. All these ****** look the same....dress the same. I'm actually amazed you guys seem to be able to keep up with all of them.

I'm sorry but I swear there's nothing discernible at all with 90% of these *****s new that operate in whatever you want to call this brand of indie trap. :lol:

Every time I click play I one of these beats...I feel like I've heard the same flow....the same lyrics....the same look...the same feel. All these *****s look the same....dress the same. I'm actually amazed you guys seem to be able to keep up with all of them.

Preach. All this nonsense is basura

What is the distinguishable trait that separates all these ****** ?

Not a damn thing

The fact that you called 21 Savage a “mumble rapper”....is problematic man :lol:. Say you think he can’t rap....but to lump him in with the “mumble rappers” because he young, new and southern is a problem in these generational debates.

Ehhhh, he's probably a fraction past being considered a mumble rapper :lol: he just raps with no charisma at all. Can't front on Savage Mode though, Metro tailored those beats to him perfectly. Shouldn't have made the tape with Offset though, that exposed 21 Savage like crazy.

Ehhhh, he's probably a fraction past being considered a mumble rapper :lol: he just raps with no charisma at all. Can't front on Savage Mode though, Metro tailored those beats to him perfectly. Shouldn't have made the tape with Offset though, that exposed 21 Savage like crazy.

I’m not even talking about if you LIKE the music or not :lol:.

I’m more referring about blanket labels that ***** love to give some of these young rappers. 21 Savage doesn’t mumble. He’s not a mumble rapper. Idc if you like his music or not....but grouping him with “mumble rappers” is intentional.

Just how a lot of dudes group Migos with “mumble rappers”....when they audible as hell, and predated this so called “mumble rap” ****.

I really hate that term man :lol:. Such a catchall term that’s used to try to discredit **** dudes don’t understand, enjoy or passed them.

I guess the appeal with 21 is how people my age and older saw C-Murder. He wasn't really good rapper either. He basically talked gangster **** on records but C-Murder had a presence. He made you feel that **** he was saying. 21, I be ready to fall asleep listening to that _. I really struggled getting through his last album.

I’m hyped for this.

Future and French gotta go. Future sounds out of place and I’m tired of the same repetitive French verse.

85DBFC1F-0925-4E22-A5DE-290209EE1790.jpeg

I’m hyped for this.

Future and French gotta go. Future sounds out of place and I’m tired of the same repetitive French verse.

85DBFC1F-0925-4E22-A5DE-290209EE1790.jpeg

They forced an old Future record on there.....just to say they got a Future record on there. That stand up song is horrible....and is over 4 years old.

Surprised Fab and Kiss couldn’t get a new Future Feature.

Back
Top Bottom