Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm eager to see if Joe is going to opt to holler his frustrations with Cyhi or go the calm route

A few people in here older than me (27). What I consider my era was 2000-2005...the dealers, ****** who had street credit, were the ones allowed in the game

Hip hop is in a weird place now, but I know it ain’t for me, this era is for the new ******

40-50 year old hip hop originated with “a hippy a hoppity hop hop dont stop”, that was the hot **** back then

A few people in here older than me (27). What I consider my era was 2000-2005...the dealers, *****s who had street credit, were the ones allowed in the game

Hip hop is in a weird place now, but I know it ain’t for me, this era is for the new *****s

40-50 year old hip hop originated with “a hippy a hoppity hop hop dont stop”, that was the hot **** back then

Those were some interesting years in rap.
In Atlanta you had acts like Dem Franchise Boyz, thrivin' off Snap Music, Lil Jon eatin' off Crunk Music, and TIP with Trap Music

A few people in here older than me (27). What I consider my era was 2000-2005...the dealers, *****s who had street credit, were the ones allowed in the game

Hip hop is in a weird place now, but I know it ain’t for me, this era is for the new *****s

So you were 10 to 15 in your era?

I'm the same age and personally I feel like people just have selective memory with what they liked. There was plenty of nonsense back then. Then again I barely rocked with the radio even as a kid.

They shoulda did a red pair with the shiny red stripes blue flag and white stars :emoji_cry:

Back
Top Bottom