Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

There so many other movements right now that are so much more pure and in his lane.

Hell, Griselda could use some ****ing flutes. Instead we got a blood with 69 on his face yelling at the top of his lungs with a slow flow.

Hip-Hop is going through it's punk/grunge phase. This is just the next generation rebelling from the norm.

Is this "new brooklyn"?

Ahhh I can’t wait to see what the kids are doing when I’m a old ***** 10 yrs from now. It will be oh so much fun...wonder if the old *****s today who will be crypt keepers then will still be crying

You think you gon be old in 10 years lol

You gotta get that corniness out you bruh. Dead ***.

Dudes biggest fears nowadays is not being broke, not living up to their potential, dying from excessive drug use, etc. It's being "old" :lol:

Whoa, I don't have to skip a song on When the Smoke Clears. Y'all buggin.

Mystic and Chapter 1 the sound quality is trash and the beats don't hit like When the Smoke Clears. You could hear the difference in quality and sound with WTSC. That was when they made it. They figured out their sound and had that **** hitting hard.

A CLASSIC SONG? **** got classic records but still, it's a classic album for me.

Whoa, I don't have to skip a song on When the Smoke Clears. Y'all buggin.

Mystic and Chapter 1 the sound quality is trash and the beats don't hit like When the Smoke Clears. You could hear the difference in quality and sound with WTSC. That was when they made it. They figured out their sound and had that **** hitting hard.

A CLASSIC SONG? **** got classic records but still, it's a classic album for me.

lol Mystic Styles sound quality is bad. They was broke then. Chapter 1 sound clean though. When the smoke clears ain't got a song better than these.

When the Smoke Clears is a ****in classic, not even debatable. About to play that album right now.

Waves is like Ak. 28 and frontin like he’s 20.

I just turned 24...good guess though I’d like to think I’m mature for my age.
Is this "new brooklyn"?

You think you gon be old in 10 years lol

You gotta get that corniness out you bruh. Dead ***.

Yeah that’s old. I should be teaching nd giving out wisdom at 34...I should be established in whatever I do.

Corny is pushing 40 cryin “back in my day....” I’ll pass on that

I think we confuse what all "old" can be.
Old for pre-teens and teenagers is 30, and if you are creeping past 21-23 you start to feel "old" because the stuff you did 5 years ago doesn't interest you anymore or you look back at stuff 10 years ago and it doesn't really register how long ago 10 years was.

Was riding with my lil family and played Bonecrusher "Never Scared" and my son asked who that was and I told him "This song is older than you" and it took a sec but that hit me in my chest cause that song isn't "that old" but it's older than my 11 year old son.
Or was talkin' to my wife about the tats and the grill I wanna get and was sayin' how I expected to get all that stuff in my 20s but me now at 28 thinkin' about gettin' a grill and a bunch of tats, I feel like I'm too "old" to just now be getting these things.

So "old" isn't always 60/70/80, it's a state of mind or a ending/beginning of a new phase/stage of life

Yeah that’s old. I should be teaching nd giving out wisdom at 34...I should be established in whatever I do.

You gonna be 25 bro. Pushing 30 my g :sick:

How you mature but you think 34 is old? lol

That's something a lil *** kid would say.

Old for pre-teens and teenagers is 30, and if you are creeping past 21-23 you start to feel "old" because the stuff you did 5 years ago doesn't interest you anymore or you look back at stuff 10 years ago and it doesn't really register how long ago 10 years was.

Was riding with my lil family and played Bonecrusher "Never Scared" and my son asked who that was and I told him "This song is older than you" and it took a sec but that hit me in my chest cause that song isn't "that old" but it's older than my 11 year old son.
Or was talkin' to my wife about the tats and the grill I wanna get and was sayin' how I expected to get all that stuff in my 20s but me now at 28 thinkin' about gettin' a grill and a bunch of tats, I feel like I'm too "old" to just now be getting these things.

So "old" isn't always 60/70/80, it's a state of mind or a ending/beginning of a new phase/stage of life

All facts bro. When I turned 24 I was like damn. I really do be feeling old sometimes, I stay by college campus so I see all these young ****** acting a fool on the daily...some 19-20, some only a year younger than me some even my age. Prolly the same way I looked 2-4 years ago. **** seem like a distant memory

You gonna be 25 bro. Pushing 30 my g :sick:

Yeah that’s how it feels lol. My peers getting married and having kids and I’m lookin like :x

its a taboo topic but if we acknowledge his side of the story that she lied about her age and he was a HS senior and look at the lack of an actual statutory rape charge or anything that indicates he actually ****ed her i think its a lot less deeper than what people tried to make it

seems like to me he just made the silly decision of taking a pic grabbing her up and it came back to bite him when it turns out she wasnt the age she said she was

EDIT: i thought this vid went more in depth than it did i remember hearing him in a clip ak posted say she lied about her age in this interview but im not about to watch these *****s talk for an hour to find it

Ehh idk they pulled up the paperwork and bruh was def 18 when it happened :lol:

Get that grill G. I've wanted one since I was like 9. Just can't spend the money on the ones that I want.

Never Scared a classic. OG and Remix.

Why are white people not having this age discussion?

Because after 17 they all look like they're 55.

Get that grill G. I've wanted one since I was like 9. Just can't spend the money on the ones that I want.

Never Scared a classic. OG and Remix.

Because after 17 they all look like they're 55.

Already know where Imma get em and price

All facts bro. When I turned 24 I was like damn. I really do be feeling old sometimes, I stay by college campus so I see all these young *****s acting a fool on the daily...some 19-20, some only a year younger than me some even my age. Prolly the same way I looked 2-4 years ago. **** seem like a distant memory

Yeah that’s how it feels lol. My peers getting married and having kids and I’m lookin like :x

Embrace it. You don't want to be the one ***** in the crew who's "holding on" while the rest of the team is all established doing "grown man ****"

Back
Top Bottom