Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Meh, that song sounds very run of the mill. Not a fan of the yelling, and the lyrics don't really make up for it.

Have we let the standard fall this far that this is what's accepted as good now?

Flows are so unimaginative these days.

Meh, that song sounds very run of the mill. Not a fan of the yelling, and the lyrics don't really make up for it.

Have we let the standard fall this far that this is what's accepted as good now?

Flows are so unimaginative these days.

post-25374-michael-jordan-yeah-gif-imgur-x3ma.gif

To be honest I think NBA youngboy and all them other dudes y'all say got next are trash. I go in them threads and listen to the songs y'all post, I don't understand what y'all be hearing that makes them go hard :ohwell:

**** him being trash, Swizz to smart of a guy & been around real *****s to long to cosign a ***** out here who pleaded guilty to touching kids. there's just no ****ing lines anymore

its a taboo topic but if we acknowledge his side of the story that she lied about her age and he was a HS senior and look at the lack of an actual statutory rape charge or anything that indicates he actually ****** her i think its a lot less deeper than what people tried to make it

seems like to me he just made the silly decision of taking a pic grabbing her up and it came back to bite him when it turns out she wasnt the age she said she was

EDIT: i thought this vid went more in depth than it did i remember hearing him in a clip ak posted say she lied about her age in this interview but im not about to watch these ****** talk for an hour to find it

its a taboo topic but if we acknowledge his side of the story that she lied about her age and he was a HS senior and look at the lack of an actual statutory rape charge or anything that indicates he actually ****ed her i think its a lot less deeper than what people tried to make it

seems like to me he just made the silly decision of taking a pic grabbing her up and it came back to bite him when it turns out she wasnt the age she said she was

If this is true then i take back my comments, ***** still trash & still gives off lame ***** vibes. But there's a huge difference between taking a pic with a chick & the story i heard of him actually messing with an underage chick

If this is true then i take back my comments, ***** still trash & still gives off lame ***** vibes. But there's a huge difference between taking a pic with a chick & the story i heard of him actually messing with an underage chick

Swizz went from X, Jay, Styles and Kiss to this mfer.

He should do something with Casonova or Dave East. At least that would sound organic.

There so many other movements right now that are so much more pure and in his lane.

Hell, Griselda could use some ******* flutes. Instead we got a blood with 69 on his face yelling at the top of his lungs with a slow flow.

Hip-Hop is going through it's punk/grunge phase. This is just the next generation rebelling from the norm.

Ahhh I can’t wait to see what the kids are doing when I’m a old ***** 10 yrs from now. It will be oh so much fun...wonder if the old ****** today who will be crypt keepers then will still be crying

Back
Top Bottom