Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I called this months ago when he started dressing like Kid Rock. I saw him for what he was.

Dude was wearing booty buttcheek shorts not too long ago dancing to techno, youtubed a bunch of Riff Raff and Asap Rocky vids and became a "rapper" after his country/techno stuff failed, became successful, went back to country/techno, then came back to rap again. What a joke :lol: :lol: and people accepted him because he does make some catchy stuff.

BoRWfUO.png

eCznHp8.png

rctEwIh.png

fTq7TRW.png

He also just got some good **** and wasn't worried about a damn thing.

Last edited:
Post Malone said **** y’all _’s, damn man :lol: :smh:

Reading this, first thing I thought of was the Iggy Azalea **** 2 years ago, way different response tho

I'm shocked. Two of the biggest stars in music, thought the song would be all over the charts whether it was a smash or trash. Em got carried away with the forced awkward features. Pink, Beyonce and Rihanna. People over it now.

As for Post, he can eat a fat ****. Hope he reads this. I don't buy, stream, view any of his ****. He's what's wrong with Hip Hop today. White people and talentless people.

It's funny, I was watching some old concert footage from an old Master P concert. Nothing but black people and a few Hispanic people. Then I see a Juicy J show this morning on IG and it's like 80% white. How the **** did this even happen?

Like Joe said, Em is one of the few artists who don’t need any gimmick/pop single to gain traction for an album rollout, not sure why Em feels as if he still needs to give us those

He can just drop a straight rap project and it’ll still move off his name alone

Like Joe said, Em is one of the few artists who don’t need any gimmick/pop single to gain traction for an album rollout, not sure why Em feels as if he still needs to give us those

He can just drop a straight rap project and it’ll still move off his name alone

That song with Rihanna was so huge, I don't think people realize how big it was. The numbers it did. I think after that his label was like this is what we're doing.

It's funny, I was watching some old concert footage from an old Master P concert. Nothing but black people and a few Hispanic people. Then I see a Juicy J show this morning on IG and it's like 80% white. How the **** did this even happen?

its funny because people really think you havent made it until white people like you and Adele or Imagine Dragons dont have that same task of ‘winning over’ people of color

What a time. Eminem songs flopping in 2017...with a BEYONCÉ feature.

I told y’all boys. Eminem doesn’t pass Logic level of popularity if he comes out today. He most likely wouldn’t even reach that level.

a white shock value SJW trigger-er with Iovine support and let’s replace Dre with Metro or Kanye or some ****. And Eminem never happened in this alternate universe?

He absolutely is gonna be the biggest thing ever

What a time. Eminem songs flopping in 2017...with a BEYONCÉ feature.

I told y’all boys. Eminem doesn’t pass Logic level of popularity if he comes out today. He most likely wouldn’t even reach that level.

He has 25 million streams on Spotify alone. He's not flopping.

Em's popularity is down cause his music is now trash. It wasn't like that back in the day.

a white shock value SJW trigger-er with Iovine support and let’s replace Dre with Metro or Kanye or some ****. And Eminem never happened in this alternate universe?

He absolutely is gonna be the biggest thing ever

Lol he wouldn’t the he respect he did in the hip hop community today.

And then like I said before, him publicly attacking women and handicapped ppl etc.. not gonna fly in 2017

You’re thinking of Eminem the giant and putting him out today...start from scratch. There’s no way he gets that big if he came out this year...especially with all the things he had against him. The tape of him calling a black girl the N word etc...black folks today wouldn’t forgive him. They too “woke”

em should just link with Kanye and Rick Rubin to exec produce...get a dre beat or three

post a pic in studio, no singles, drop the album, platinum in 5 days regardless of how it sounds

I don't really care or see the point of the topic but a few things.

If there was no Em, there's no white rappers which isn't a bad thing. They can all go BUT he would most likely be the first.

In a generation where skill and talent doesn't matter, Em might just be an underground rapper struggling.

I don't know if he would be be big bigger or smaller today. None of us do, you can argue both sides.

he’d be tyler or a boonk style IG thot that rapped on the side but i feel like his main asset would be his willingness to just do dumb **** and say **** no one thinks abouf or would say out loud

the main thing were missing here is that he’s white, had the hottest producer and most importantly Jimmy Iovines backing

And then like I said before, him publicly attacking women and handicapped ppl etc.. not gonna fly in 2017

You’re thinking of Eminem the giant and putting him out today...start from scratch. There’s no way he gets that big if he came out this year...especially with all the things he had against him. The tape of him calling a black girl the N word etc...black folks today wouldn’t forgive him. They too “woke”

we’re working for people who had us as slaves

unfortunately we’re the most forgiving people on the planet

benzino on drink champs actually said em never had a black girlfriend and used that angle as clean up

people are still doing songs with justin beiber after his racial slurs and jokes

em has been trash since 8 mile soundtrack

he’s been struggling with content since then

Sounds like the same formula Trump used to become president. Combine that with actual talent - he'd be huge.

Trump has hella bread though :lol: you can’t think that he just won fair and square...his bread gave him that pull for sure. You already know some of the big wigs got paid.

Back
Top Bottom