Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I heard Port of Miami and some of his second album. No interest in playing his music again.

BMF and that other song which was damn near the same song were hard but again, it’s about the beats. His lyrics ain’t doing nothing for me.

I also can’t listen to pathological liars that believe their own tales

John Wall said he coming back and proving that he worth that contract. I was dying.

But you like informants/snitches like Curt Jackson, who tell stories? I guess that form of storytelling is more acceptable

**** your investigation, started my elevation
Cherry red 911 straight to my destination
Mayweather got a fight, make me some reservations
Knew I flew private *****, strapped with no hesitations
qajisdM.png

But you like informants/snitches like Curt Jackson, who tell stories? I guess that form of storytelling is more acceptable

We got pics of Rick Ross in uniform.

We got people telling stories of 50 selling drugs and beating people up.

I don’t listen to Two Wigss

This is how I feel about any artist doing the slightly auto tuned melodic rapping stuff. So many of these dudes can make words rhyme, but can’t actually rap nor have strong voices to sing, so they use slight auto tune to harmonize and distract from that. I wouldn’t have a problem with it if it was 2-3 guys, but it’s the go-to style for everyone interested in rap.

This is how I feel about any artist doing the slightly auto tuned melodic rapping stuff. So many of these dudes can make words rhyme, but can’t actually rap nor have strong voices to sing, so they use slight auto tune to harmonize and distract from that. I wouldn’t have a problem with it if it was 2-3 guys, but it’s the go-to style for everyone interested in rap.

Add the fact that all these cats usually got a “this music means everything to me” type track. Alright, man. :lol:

Random,

But when the hell is pilot talk 4 releasing?

Curren$y previewed it on Twitter last December, still nothing lol

That's like a a whole nother genre now. MO3 and Yella Beezy are probably the only dudes I can listen to doing that.

Ross and 50 fan wise aside

The chief of police in the nypd literally told his officers to shoot 50 on sight

Pretty sure cops don’t kill their snitches dog. ,

Og bimmy from supreme team even said ja rule and irv we’re lying, 50 a true gangsta, everyone from queens knows this as fact

Add the fact that all these cats usually got a “this music means everything to me” type track. Alright, man. :lol:

So forced :lol:

That's like a a whole nother genre now. MO3 and Yella Beezy are probably the only dudes I can listen to doing that.

Never listened to MO3, but besides Yella Beezy's single, the songs I've heard from him he sounds like a variant Bankroll Fresh. But everybody's using that melodic style. You can pick random songs on youtube and that's more than likely what you'll be hearing.

Reactions: OTG
I respect sum of the reasons that ppl may be skeptical of RR but man this song goes hard

Back
Top Bottom