Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Jeezy and Ross are trash?

Can’t stand y’all *****s man :lol:

****** just say any ******* thing :lol: TM101, 103, Recession, Trap Or Die, Teflon Don, Trilla, Deeper than Rap, GFID, Rather You, Mastermind, Self Made 1-2...Rich ******* Forever....All complete TRASH :lol:

Joe Budden and Charlemagne really ****** **** up by playing the character of always having a spicy take :lol:

*****s just say any ****ing thing :lol: TM101, 103, Recession, Trap Or Die, Teflon Don, Trilla, Deeper than Rap, GFID, Rather You, Mastermind, Self Made 1-2...Rich ****ing Forever....All complete TRASH :lol:

Joe Budden and Charlemagne really ****ed **** up by playing the character of always having a spicy take :lol:

I think Master Zik Master Zik really believes that tho. He’s one of the Golden era rap is the end all be all...and trap music is trash people.

Jeezy and Ross are trash?

Can’t stand y’all *****s man :lol:
Bruh, don't get me startrd. Jeezy's entire movement was garbage. I really couldn't get so many ppl supporting that **** like it was good. And I know it was more than dudes ignoring lyrics and digging dope beats. Fam just isn't that good.

Ross is even worse. Can't stand dude at all. So many of yall front like he is good at rapping when usually he ruins track. His whole gimmick is lame to me. Dudes under Ross are better than him.

I dont understand how Aubrey can get consistently roasted for his corny style but Ross gets a pass.

I think Master Zik Master Zik really believes that tho. He’s one of the Golden era rap is the end all be all...and trap music is trash people.
I dont think all trap music is trash.

But I'm not a huge fan of it.

But yeah this isnt a I see them in a video and immediately pass judgement. I gave these ****** albums a legit listen and I can not **** with it.

I'd rather listen to Lil B than Jeezy or Ross.

Bruh, don't get me startrd. Jeezy's entire movement was garbage. I really couldn't get so many ppl supporting that **** like it was good. And I know it was more than dudes ignoring lyrics and digging dope beats. Fam just isn't that good.

Ross is even worse. Can't stand dude at all. So many of yall front like he is good at rapping when usually he ruins track. His whole gimmick is lame to me. Dudes under Ross are better than him.

I dont understand how Aubrey can get consistently roasted for his corny style but Ross gets a pass.

I dont think all trap music is trash.

But I'm not a huge fan of it.

But yeah this isnt a I see them in a video and immediately pass judgement. I gave these *****s albums a legit listen and I can not **** with it.

I'd rather listen to Lil B than Jeezy or Ross.
giphy.gif

*****s just say any ****ing thing :lol: TM101, 103, Recession, Trap Or Die, Teflon Don, Trilla, Deeper than Rap, GFID, Rather You, Mastermind, Self Made 1-2...Rich ****ing Forever....All complete TRASH :lol:

Joe Budden and Charlemagne really ****ed **** up by playing the character of always having a spicy take :lol:
Man, I wish the threads existed back frok 05-07.

I was ****ting on all of that. From the very jump I did not rock with Jeezy.

Dont mess with Ross fugazi *** either. Son is not good at rapping.

Nothing these ****** say is good.

These dudes got careers based off beats, ad libs, and personalities. I camt rock with it. No matter how great the beat or hook is their whackness aint fooling me.

Idk what the **** happened to Chance but he need to chill with this BS he just released

Y’all up north n_ be mad that we upcharge y’all on the dope fee.

We get them birds for 23.5. Step on them a lil bit, charge y’all 35+ a ki.

That’s why y’all hate the southhhhhhhhhhhh. Guys like Jeezy use to throw it in y’all face :lol: :rofl:

Man, I wish the threads existed back frok 05-07.

I was ****ting on all of that. From the very jump I did not rock with Jeezy.

Dont mess with Ross fugazi *** either. Son is not good at rapping.

Nothing these *****s say is good.

These dudes got careers based off beats, ad libs, and personalities. I camt rock with it. No matter how great the beat or hook is their whackness aint fooling me.

I just don’t know how you can listen to them, and their music not move you on a musical level at all.

That’s wild to me. But to each their own.

I just don’t know how you can listen to them, and their music not move you on a musical level at all.

That’s wild to me. But to each their own.
Cuz the **** has no passion or heart to it. No emotion behind it.

I don't believe them ****** when they rap. Hollow *** bars cashing in on a wave. Fictitious as **** in all sorts of ways.

Literally roll my eyes when I hear Ross rap and Jeezy's music is just something you tolerate cuz its mostly ad libs.

Not saying everything I mess with on the regular is 100 but at least its good.

Trash tho? That's wild.
**** aint for me.

They get no play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom