Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

TM102 was one of the most disappointing second albums for me in recent memory. Honestly never checked for Jeezy the same since

I hated 102 and was so disappointed in that one.

I love 103 and The Recession though. Real Is Back 1 and 2 were hard as **** too. Wish he took the best of both mixtapes and put it out officially.

This yute Polo G has an old soul man. This gotta be his 2nd or 3rd life, he's definitely been here before in a past life.

That's why Joe who is a rapper quickly said no even though he doesn't like Game.

Game raps for fun

What got me was the points they were using to describe Ross were all Wrong

Game isn't as descriptive as Ross??
Ross ushered in a new sound with BMF.... Did they forget about Hard In The Paint/ Oh let's do it??
Ross Raps more than Game?? off sheer albums alone he has ross beat in productivity... that's w/o even including game's MASSIVE string of mixtapes.

They are Buggin .... "Game could never be as descriptive as Ross""

What got me was the points they were using to describe Ross were all Wrong

Game isn't as descriptive as Ross??
Ross ushered in a new sound with BMF.... Did they forget about Hard In The Paint/ Oh let's do it??
Ross Raps more than Game?? off sheer albums alone he has ross beat in productivity... that's w/o even including game's MASSIVE string of mixtapes.

They are Buggin .... "Game could never be as descriptive as Ross""

They were reaching, like when they mentioned flow. And tried to deduct points from Game for getting in different pockets. There's nothing special about Ross flow, while Game can do a diss songs and change his flow along with the beat change.

It was a silly discussion.

Just say you like someones music better.

Son can rap

Ross and Game are both great rappers. Game is a better pure rapper, it's times where it sound like dude is just freestyling and still flows.

Ross is more descriptive though

Chappelle Show, all of you Neal Brennans
Sketch comedy, who was for real pennin'?
The talk don’t match the leather
The swag don’t match the sweaters
And wolves don’t walk with shepherds
These Margiela verses all you mall dwellers
Off-the-rack suits looking like pallbearers

Pulled up beside this guy bumpin that Dolph/Glock at a red light. Told him the tapes a banger, he said hell ya he's tryna convince his shorty.

I said oh she don't think so? Ditch her.

Dude let out an uncomfortable laugh. Shoulda seen the look on his ***** face tho :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom