Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What sucking a cucumber, got to do with us bruh?

We don’t care about no raggely’ b**** sucking a vegetable.

Always concerned about h**** you’ll never f****

Think this belongs here.

Tekken givin props to the culture:

If you dont pay attention to some of the different character universes out there, you wouldn’t kno that us being depicted like this is RARE.

Big shout outs to namco n nem. Lol

“Take hits from the 80s....
But do it sound so crazy?”

A428FEB2-D554-4CB2-A43D-75FEE311DCD5.gif

I ain't count NBA cuz he really don't use auto tune. The rest of them dudes ain't for me. Don't know how y'all listen to 20 _'s that's all basically interchangeable.

A lot of dudes don’t always use auto tune :lol:. Youngboy put effects on his voice too. But the guys I listed are all different, but exists within the same genre. A blend of rap, trap, soul, and harmony...over spitting real **** and street ****. Basically interchangeable is flat out false.

But yeah. YB def belongs with this crowd.

Nah at the time there were lots of ppl saying Jeezy couldn’t rap, he’s mentioned it on songs before.

Lots of ppl never got over the c.o thing with Ross.

His comments aren’t that wild if you followed these dudes career. Every popular artist has a subset of folk who don’t like em :lol: Those 2 were no different

*****s used to laugh when I’d say Boosie & Gucci could rap. Now, they’re well respected legends damn near all over :emoji_rolling_eyes:.

*****s must’ve forgot :lol:. Everybody acting shocked. I’m like, huh?

Prime Alexis Sky & Phame tho. Traveling duo of bad strippers circa 2015 :pimp: :lol:

They thought because of internet fame and being on a reality show she suddenly got self esteem :lol:

Dudes need to stop putting these **** on instagram on pedestals.

Back
Top Bottom