Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Drake throwing Fewture a lifeline :lol:

If anything, Future been giving The Boy the same stimulus package he gives to Thug. :lol:

Hendrix been on Drake’s past 2 albums (Views and Scorpion). Drizzy hasn’t been on one of Future’s since DS2 4 years ago (sidebar shoutout to the modern day classic DS2). Homie still does 100K plus without major features or gimmicks. Just incredible music. Legend. :smokin

Here for a WATTBA2, tho. :smokin
Randomly played the og WATTBA on my way to DC last weekend. Still flames. :smokin

If anything, Future been giving The Boy the same stimulus package he gives to Thug. :lol:

Hendrix been on Drake’s past 2 albums (Views and Scorpion). Drizzy hasn’t been on one of Future’s since DS2 4 years ago (sidebar shoutout to the modern day classic DS2). Homie still does 100K plus without major features or gimmicks. Just incredible music. Legend. :smokin

Randomly played the og WATTBA on my way to DC last weekend. Still flames. :smokin
I’m the plug be hittin cant front

Future benefits more being on drake albums than the other way around...we’re talking about albums that will be diamond in the near future. :lol future is going to be seeing checks from those albums for the rest of his life. DS2 royalties can’t compare....just saying

Future benefits more being on drake albums than the other way around...we’re talking about albums that will be diamond in the near future. :lol: future is going to be seeing checks from those albums for the rest of his life. DS2 royalties can’t compare....just saying
Eh I play stick talk maybe 4 times every other day back to back to back

Pass. Future on a nice lil run and besides jumping on every QC artist track Aubrey **** been wack.

Future benefits more being on drake albums than the other way around...we’re talking about albums that will be diamond in the near future. :lol: future is going to be seeing checks from those albums for the rest of his life. DS2 royalties can’t compare....just saying

Nah, b. To this day you still hear people saying “You do what you want when you popping.” That’s impact. Drake doesn’t have a line like that 4 years later from WATTBA. :lol:

Salute to all of Drake’s success. Biggest star on the planet. It’s not worth arguing that between him and Future (or anyone else for that matter). It used to be the hood, and all of Bow Wow’s chicks, who show love to Future. But dude has been running his own race and is increasing his fan base into other markets. I respect that even though Drake is loved by damn near the entire world.

Still doesn’t change the fact that Future has a greater impact than Drake does in the typical sense of what’s out today. Drake will never in his life have a Stick Talk, and we damn sure won’t get a track from Aubrey that’s on the level of March Madness. :lol:

And I’m not even trying to hear any money talk. :lol: I’m normally not one to resort to slandering Drake on the writers stuff, but if we get to talking splits, those royalties are being broken down amongst a larger amount of people than anything Hendrix dropped. At least we know Future mumbles his own raps.

And Drake doesn’t have a better album in his discography than DS2. Idc. :smokin

Nah, b. To this day you still hear people saying “You do what you want when you popping.” That’s impact. Drake doesn’t have a line like that 4 years later from WATTBA. :lol:

Salute to all of Drake’s success. Biggest star on the planet. It’s not worth arguing that between him and Future (or anyone else for that matter). It used to be the hood, and all of Bow Wow’s chicks, who show love to Future. But dude has been running his own race and is increasing his fan base into other markets. I respect that even though Drake is loved by damn near the entire world.

Still doesn’t change the fact that Future has a greater impact than Drake does in the typical sense of what’s out today. Drake will never in his life have a Stick Talk, and we damn sure won’t get a track from Aubrey that’s on the level of March Madness. :lol:

And I’m not even trying to hear any money talk. :lol: I’m normally not one to resort to slandering Drake on the writers stuff, but if we get to talking splits, those royalties are being broken down amongst a larger amount of people than anything Hendrix dropped. At least we know Future mumbles his own raps.

Well said :hat

I agree, plus it's another major tour he can be on, since only so many rappers can tour nationally and internationally.

I think you took my statement the wrong way lol. There’s so much opinion on what you’re saying and it just doesn’t make sense. I’m talking strictly business...future is quoted saying drake and him are business partners. To say future is more impactful than drake is just a joke lol. But imma let you have that lol

Like bruh..stick talk are you kidding lol gods plan is eligible for DIAMOND... :lol

Back
Top Bottom