Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Less than 2 weeks before they’re picked up on Battery and Assault charges. :lol:

I don’t even feel sorry for these lil ****** anymore. You gotta learn somehow. If not from the mistakes of others, then by your own **** ups. :smh:

Right. Illegal activity on instagram is a slippery *** slope.

Yeah it’s something petty: “rolling dice. Illegal gambling”. :lol

E7680198-8D55-4CDE-96AE-988EF8882993.png

I don't know **** else about Juice WRLD, but somehow i came across a track on his new project that features thug & it's extremely fire :lol:

In regards to the young boys who snatched the chain, they will be in jail or end up hurt very soon. I don't know where this sentiment is coming from that "youngins don't care about nothing" Sure when they are online and around their friends they gonna talk reckless. a good 80% of them aren't REALLY built like that and the smallest applied pressure will have pleas being copped.

I don't think J Prince went about this the correct way, but at the end of the day he's a legit Gangsta with a lot of ties & money, it would not be difficult to have those kids put under pressure quickly

Yeah it’s something petty: “rolling dice. Illegal gambling”. :lol:

E7680198-8D55-4CDE-96AE-988EF8882993.png

That's ******** but if you already did a bid, are actively claiming a gang in public, no that your a target.... it would probably be in your best interest to not be shooting dice for thousands of dollars on camera.

Bro i don't know how criminals live in today's society w/o your nerves being destroyed... these dudes are aitching to give the feds a case and you could be minding your business, before you know it your "Man" got you on IG doing some **** that could get you jammed up

This is what happens when gangstas fail to realize there are gangstas outside of their own hood.

The NY cats are practically responding with the most politically correct way of saying “I respect you but you went about things the wrong way so suck my ****”

How did you interpret it that way when literally at the end of the message he is almost saying please dm me so we can get this sorted out lol

If anything it sounds like he’s saying I can’t do anything because of the way you put everything out there and put us all in jeopardy.

Gotta stay off social media, especially after a bid unless it's purely business. My fam got caught in that where the snitch reported what they were driving, where they'd be etc all stuff they pulled from their social media. People wanna do you harm for whatever reason, don't give them ammo.

"had you or mutual friends or acquaintances of ours reached out thru dm or phone I would have seen fit to..."

That's an acknowledgment that the damage has been done. Akin to saying "now you got these lil knuckleheads on my page telling me what I better do? Nah. F that. If you want help, ask in a different way. Otherwise I'm not helping ****, smd"

1. Dude will get arrested
  2. Police will put out some half *** statement and to be petty will probably vaguely thank citizens for their cooperation in finding dude
  3. Peanut gallery will call J Prince a snitch
  4. He'll respond with some long *** post
  5. Then the victim will wake up and type more disparaging **** on social media

Let me know when Max B get out

Back
Top Bottom