Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Like bruh..stick talk are you kidding lol gods plan is eligible for DIAMOND... :lol:

You’re out of your mind if you think God’s Plan is getting played on radios or clubs 4 years after it came out. :lol:

Perhaps I did misunderstand where you were trying to take the conversation. You’re talking numbers. I’m talking impact.

emo relationship music has been in atm

glad for my guy Juice Wrld.

Black & White still my fav song doe

You’re out of your mind if you think God’s Plan is getting played on radios or clubs 4 years after it came out. :lol:

Perhaps I did misunderstand where you were trying to take the conversation. You’re talking numbers. I’m talking impact.

I have yet to hear stick talk on the radio at all, let alone in four years. As far as clubs...it depends on what kind of club. There are clubs that would NEVER play stick talk but would play gods plan and vice versa.

I personally don’t see how you talk about one without talking about the other.

BUT, I say all this to say...there’s a reason why future will collab with drake, and there a reason why drake will collab with future.

You not gonna tell me Future don’t care about numbers and crossover when he dropped Hndrxx

Straight pop tunes on there, this benefits Future more than it does Drake, we’re talking arena tour

We be beating dead horses on here EVERY DAY bruh :lol: :smh:
Basically

At this point Drake would have to catch a body to get more in-depth in the street lane

Only reason for Drake to do this is so that it doesn't go down that the only real rap album he's made involves Future outrapping him on a good portion

Back
Top Bottom