Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

With the NT logic. :lol:

But anyway he basically just did what He called Jprince out for..

Why not just DM that?

What did he do?

He was tagged randomly publicly to correct someone elses problem. He publicly said it's not my problem.

Nah. I get why Hocus went public. That man was facing serious time and the police are probably itching to get him hemmed up on something. So publicly disavowing any involvement with dude is his best move because if anything happens to those kids, dude can point to evidence of him saying “I want no parts of this, leave me out of it.”

Trust me I understand that.

As I stated I stated I would handle things differently.

Word. I’m familiar with your story fam so I expect you would.

All boils down to the fact that all of this is stuff that shouldn’t be on the internet.

Look at the video of ynw melly’s moms on the last page. Woman practically saying “come look for me if something happens to ________” :smh:

And then the most frustrating part is that folks continue to do this social media bs, and then suburban dudes, who are as far away removed from the hood as possible, are creating YouTube channels and Instagram pages to comment on the bs and capitalize off the foolery.

People in the hood are literally reduced to a spectacle for these mf’s. **** is infuriating. :smh:

At some point you gotta shake your head at it all.

Let's be aloooooooone
B221AC2B-B0B3-46FA-9770-06CC0666CED9.png

Listening to the end of that Melly Moms video got me tight. That kid sounds like a straight dweeb and is talking about street **** when he’s likely never spent a day in the street.

That sort of stuff is then picked up by law enforcement and then used in a *****’s trial, when there’s no basis for its validity.

That ****’s tragic.

****s funny, Fred I'm sure tucks his chain in the BX. What is he going to do. :lol:

What's Flex going to do? Call up their mother?

Artist, Cardi or Mysonne might help him get his chain back for a fee, but that's about it.

I hate to see what social media is going to be like in 10 or 20 years.

This ain't the movies :lol:

What can he do? Make it uncomfortable going where they go? I'm sure they already have that, locally.

What he can do is alert the police/feds to them, which is what he did by calling out that dudes street name :smh: Which is wack as hell for someone of his age and alleged standing.
I know for a fact now u ain’t grow up in the hood
Or if u did
U was p
And couldn’t go outside
And went to some school across town
Where black folks were the minorities
Talking about “what can he do”
Yeah u be acting like u don’t have life experiences
U for sure never stepped foot on a corner
Or even contemplated selling anything
That’s not a bad thing
It’s cool Magic33 Magic33
I’m happy u wasn’t subjected to that stuff
And sheltered all ur life

With the NT logic. :lol:

But anyway he basically just did what He called Jprince out for..

Why not just DM that?

DM him for what? He played himself and got put on front street. Boogeyman out here dry snitching and people are condoning it.

Man's out here tagging people in post who don't even **** with him like that :lol:

Nah. I get why Hocus went public. That man was facing serious time and the police are probably itching to get him hemmed up on something. So publicly disavowing any involvement with dude is his best move because if anything happens to those kids, dude can point to evidence of him saying “I want no parts of this, leave me out of it.”
Both of ya basically took the words out my mouth.

Or if u did
U was p
And couldn’t go outside
That’s not a bad thing
:rollin :rollin
Yo if you the same in person as you are online, everyone needs to meet you. I’m crying. :rollin

Or if u did
U was p
And couldn’t go outside
That’s not a bad thing

:lol :lol

Or if u did
U was p
And couldn’t go outside
That’s not a bad thing

Ok :lol:

keep believing J Prince has the power to make someones life miserable like it's a movie from 20 hours away. And thinking it was cool for a 60 year old man to even acknowledge a 20 year old dude on social media. You're the one I'm looking at sideways.

Back
Top Bottom