Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

15689.jpg

So he couldn't just contact his G's in NY directly? He had to put that on social media for the peanut gallery huh? Even included dudes name, now if something happen to him watch the authorities try and connect the dots

EDIT: While I'm at it, if thats one of his artist why in **** didnt he adivse his little *** to stop talking reckless and carrying himself in such a silly manner on social media for all the world to see. Thats an embarrassment on him in my opinion, help the young man out

Last edited:
So he couldn't just contact his G's in NY directly? He had to put that on social media for the peanut gallery huh? Even included dudes name, now if something happen to him watch the authorities try and connect the dots
Clown status.

His Boogeyman rep ain't worth squat to anyone born after 1990

Way he behaved during the promo run for his book and the Meek/Drake "beef" just exposed him as a old lame ***** with money who's bored.

I keep saying the internet is exposing people. They don't handle social media well.

These young dudes want likes and attention and you give them just that. People are going to be big uppin them.

And they're smart enough to realize they're in New York, and if anything happens to them you just gave them a smoking gun. And these kids don't give a **** and aren't scared to die anyway. That's why they do what they do and film it. Social media threats aren't going to scare them, that's common on social media.

I dunno man, legend or not, that **** lame

Putting out threats on social media then talking about "mob ties" :lol: foh the mob ain't putting that **** out in the open. They gonna snatch your *** off the street and you'll never be heard from again.

"Don't you know bad boys move in silence..."

Clown status.

His Boogeyman rep ain't worth squat to anyone born after 1990

Way he behaved during the promo run for his book and the Meek/Drake "beef" just exposed him as a old lame ***** with money who's bored.
All this internet thuging and keyboard showdowns is whack as ****. Its one thing for common folk to bicker online (still lame though) because 90% of the time they lack the means to realistically meet each other. These celebrities/artist/media types be at the same events/parties/concerts/brunches, instead wasting bandwidth how about you go see somebody. Guarantee all that aggression would dissipate instantly

I dunno man, legend or not, that **** lame

Putting out threats on social media then talking about "mob ties" :lol: foh the mob ain't putting that **** out in the open. They gonna snatch your *** off the street and you'll never be heard from again.

"Don't you know bad boys move in silence..."
Cant even knock Drake if thats one of his OG's, know we know where he get it from, some of these dudes forgot how they was raised. Why would you let a target know you coming for him, now we know this aint about ****

if anything happens to those punks, they’ll suspect J Prince has a hand in it.

Disappointed in this move to be honest. That’s something you handle behind the scenes. Him doing it online is akin to the same clout game the lil ****** was playing to begin with.

- I can't look at J Prince the same anymore after all that Aubrey **** went down. Also, why is he doing that on social media, I feel like he's always been so quiet and private with all of his moves. That's real weird.

- Is that the official Schoolboy Q album cover? That's ****in wild if it is. Cover is beyond dope. Oxymoron was such a great album, it was complete. Didn't have to skip a song. I liked Blank Face a lot too but rarely ever played it.

Back
Top Bottom