Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It depends on the artist/label. For example, Rihanna and Kanye have them for writers to make music for them. For rap, the writers normally come make music and the known artist might hop on the feature or buy the hook off the writer or whatever. Writers camps are more frequent for R&B and Pop though.

Gotcha I would think, since rappers buy beats with full songs on them already and then go change the verses, that people are probably in there doing more than just hooks.

random but I heard ol girl in the interview casually mention Dreamville writers camp and that one of her artists was there...and I follow guapdad400 who was posting how excited he was Cole hit him up to go a while back.

What do they do in these writers camps:emoji_thinking: I googled it and read a couple articles but it really wasn't clear lol...everyone just randomly goes to write on THEIR OWN music?

So are you giving up Michael Jackson?

Damn they dug up some Mook tweets already.

4xnvryh.png

Twitter really exposed the ****s

I'm starting to see what black women are talking about. Do white guys go online to bash white women?

Looking at Mook's timeline and he's making himself somehow look worse than before :lol:

Enjoys the attention.

Twitter really exposed the ****s

I'm starting to see what black women are talking about. Do white guys go online to bash white women?

Enjoys the attention.

I don't know, but there are white men and white women that create profiles on twitter and masquerade as black women bashing black men, so there's that :lol I've seen a handful get exposed and it's pretty funny

I don't know, but there are white men and white women that create profiles on twitter and masquerade as black women bashing black men, so there's that :lol: I've seen a handful get exposed and it's pretty funny

****, that's understandable to me. Back in the day I used to go to Stormfront and start ****. Bashing your own race online is wild to me.

Mook just a basket case of being ignored or overlooked by black women. Gotta be empathetic right here.

Some chic really ruined him. Gotta show some sympathy for buddy

Back
Top Bottom