Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

- I can't look at J Prince the same anymore after all that Aubrey **** went down. Also, why is he doing that on social media, I feel like he's always been so quiet and private with all of his moves. That's real weird.

- Is that the official Schoolboy Q album cover? That's ****in wild if it is. Cover is beyond dope. Oxymoron was such a great album, it was complete. Didn't have to skip a song. I liked Blank Face a lot too but rarely ever played it.
P sure its the single cover

- I can't look at J Prince the same anymore after all that Aubrey **** went down. Also, why is he doing that on social media, I feel like he's always been so quiet and private with all of his moves. That's real weird.

Been saying it, but again, Drake is his largest cash cow and got out of character because of it. I'm not really sure what to think at this point. His mystique has taken a major hit.

Been saying it, but again, Drake is his largest cash cow and got out of character because of it. I'm not really sure what to think at this point. His mystique has taken a major hit.
The mystique is gone...all types of ppl be wildin on social media, never been an age thing

The smart OG’s be the ones that realize “I’m glad they ain’t have the internet/social back in my day”

I dunno man, legend or not, that **** lame

Putting out threats on social media then talking about "mob ties" :lol: foh the mob ain't putting that **** out in the open. They gonna snatch your *** off the street and you'll never be heard from again.

"Don't you know bad boys move in silence..."
Folks say this ****
But bad dudes be some of the flashiest folks :lol
That’s just a ism we like to throw out
Yes some folks are quiet and will do dirt in silence
But a majority not
Let’s be real

if anything happens to those punks, they’ll suspect J Prince has a hand in it.

Disappointed in this move to be honest. That’s something you handle behind the scenes. Him doing it online is akin to the same clout game the lil *****s was playing to begin with.
U don’t have to kill
Or beat up someone
To make their life miserable
Or messed up

So he couldn't just contact his G's in NY directly? He had to put that on social media for the peanut gallery huh? Even included dudes name, now if something happen to him watch the authorities try and connect the dots

EDIT: While I'm at it, if thats one of his artist why in **** didnt he adivse his little *** to stop talking reckless and carrying himself in such a silly manner on social media for all the world to see. Thats an embarrassment on him in my opinion, help the young man out
agreed with this whole post

it's no reason for grampa to be cloutchasing on the gram like he 6ix9ine or some ****.

call or text all the dudes u @-'d what is this lame *** **** dude sending threats on IG for the whole public to see too... i guess the old gotta hang it up. hope those bronx kids got it ready for whoever else j prince got in line for them

****s funny, Fred I'm sure tucks his chain in the BX. What is he going to do. :lol:

What's Flex going to do? Call up their mother?

Artist, Cardi or Mysonne might help him get his chain back for a fee, but that's about it.

I hate to see what social media is going to be like in 10 or 20 years.

U don’t have to kill
Or beat up someone
To make their life miserable
Or messed up

This ain't the movies :lol:

What can he do? Make it uncomfortable going where they go? I'm sure they already have that, locally.

What he can do is alert the police/feds to them, which is what he did by calling out that dudes street name :smh: Which is wack as hell for someone of his age and alleged standing.

DM him for what? He played himself and got put on front street. Boogeyman out here dry snitching and people are condoning it.

DM to have a convo with him. But ridicule him for doing the very same thing you don’t want condone. Hypocrite.

Maybe that’s just me. Why everything have to be on social media...set the example.

Too much self snitching going on...These cats are different I swear.

Last edited:
Exactly. Dude could’ve used backchannels to handle this one.

Social media really has a lot of people ****** up out here. But it’s to the point where I can’t feel sorry for n****s because there are tons of examples of dues getting hemmed up chasing likes and retweets.

For J Prince being the street legend he’s championed to be, he should’ve known this wasn’t the right move.

Hov told cats “when I was talking instagrams, last thing you wanted was your picture snapped.”

Biggie been told cats “don’t you know bad boys move in silence and violence?”

With the NT logic. :lol:

But anyway he basically just did what He called Jprince out for..

Why not just DM that?

Nah. I get why Hocus went public. That man was facing serious time and the police are probably itching to get him hemmed up on something. So publicly disavowing any involvement with dude is his best move because if anything happens to those kids, dude can point to evidence of him saying “I want no parts of this, leave me out of it.”

Back
Top Bottom