Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

D1ZpNp8WwAcyxWM.jpg

The most stunning **** to me is Murda Mook still being relevant enough to garner this traction in 2019.

Amazing.

All things ridiculous are garnering attention nowadays my friend

And c’mon wavy. Look at what type of stuff gets attention this day in age. This is par for the course.

You acting like this is surprising

I was thinking why she talking about this old ****? Then remembered Joe is one of the hottest names right now so she trying to get attention.

Looking at Mook's timeline and he's making himself somehow look worse than before :lol:

I just looked, wow. It’s actually gotten worse for him.

Hahahahahahaha

random but I heard ol girl in the interview casually mention Dreamville writers camp and that one of her artists was there...and I follow guapdad400 who was posting how excited he was Cole hit him up to go a while back.

What do they do in these writers camps:emoji_thinking: I googled it and read a couple articles but it really wasn't clear lol...everyone just randomly goes to write on THEIR OWN music?

random but I heard ol girl in the interview casually mention Dreamville writers camp and that one of her artists was there...and I follow guapdad400 who was posting how excited he was Cole hit him up to go a while back.

What do they do in these writers camps:emoji_thinking: I googled it and read a couple articles but it really wasn't clear lol...everyone just randomly goes to write on THEIR OWN music?
It depends on the artist/label. For example, Rihanna and Kanye have them for writers to make music for them. For rap, the writers normally come make music and the known artist might hop on the feature or buy the hook off the writer or whatever. Writers camps are more frequent for R&B and Pop though.

Back
Top Bottom