Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Riiiiiiiight lol. Look at you trying to defend your boy.

“It’s more to the story” :rofl: :rofl:

Nah, I'm saying it's more from each side. She answered the phone because it was more to them. And he was calling because he wanted to smash.

If someone I barely know was calling me back to back I would figure they were calling me by accident. I certainly wouldn't answer it in the movies or have conversations about some joggers.

There's no other way around that.

But you're still emotional because Joe and Meek opened the door that buried your boy.

Just ‘cause.

47FF2B74-D0C9-45F3-8371-9D4FAA4EADE2.png

Nah, I'm saying it's more from each side. She answered the phone because it was more to them. And he was calling because he wanted to smash.

If someone I barely know was calling me back to back I would figure they were calling me by accident. I certainly wouldn't answer it in the movies or have conversations about some joggers.

There's no other way around that.

But you're still emotional because Joe and Meek opened the door that buried your boy.

Drake living in your head rent free :lol: **** is borderline weird.

She literally explained why she answered the phone...I know u wanna take up for anyone over the age of 35 but you gonna have to let it go

Haven't watched Easily Offended in a minute...but I gotta peep this one. Mook is CRINGEWORTHINGLY AWFUL around women :lol:

The episode with Dream Doll was embarrassing. That ***** has ZERO idea of how to talk to women :lol:

Last edited:
Every time I see Mook I wonder what was going through his head while Millz was taking his soul that day

Maaaan had a dude back in the day try tell me Mook won that

Foh

She brought this up the last time they had words. she posted a pic of him mad in KITH with the sweats trying to return em. :lol:

These the joints .

Never would've bought that BS in the first place

The visual of Joe tryna return some potentially ridiculous sweats and the cashier pulling up a IG of him actually wearing em :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I forgot all about this lil story

Side note: I knew he was tryna smack after the podcast he ain’t slick :lol:

_'s still hyping this average white broad :lol: :smh:

That story was pointless. Thought it was gonna be some major ****. Joe probably smashed and both of 'em don't wanna admit it.

Back
Top Bottom