Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I was wondering when this would make the rounds :lol:

I've been listening to bits of Mook's joint for a minute, but they stopped doing Apple and I'm not watching anything past 20 minutes on youtube. I did see this though.

The visual of Joe tryna return some potentially ridiculous sweats and the cashier pulling up a IG of him actually wearing em :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I forgot all about this lil story

Side note: I knew he was tryna smack after the podcast he ain’t slick :lol:

I thought that was pretty obvious. :lol:

Homie was laughing a little too hard after she called joe a clown.

I didn't quite get it. I understood it, but the funny thing was it was coming from her like she's the overlord of cool. Mook rubs me the wrong way at times though.

One more thing we can thank Cornball Lebron for :smh: :lol:

I'm saying :smh:

Calling in a favor to return sweats at KITH is hilarious, though.:rofl:

And sounds like some **** he’d do.:lol::smh:

The part that didn't make sense was she was saying he kept calling while she was at the movies. Why would you answer the phone? and on a date? What sort of emergency is an acquaintance going to have? It's not like your mom.

It's more to the story. She gets around.

Someone posted Floorseats in the Ralph Lauren thread. Blasted that **** for a month straight before I did a deep dive, hope him and Gunn work it out cause he nice

That Hip-Hop media/influencer circle seem lame as ****. They be fam/bro/sis all day till a better opportunity comes along then they start messing with people they were ****ting on a year prior and bad mouthing the people they used to appear with. Buffoon behavior, I'm glad Sway dont be out here looking like that

EDIT: Forgot to add festival hosts

That Hip-Hop media/influencer circle seem lame as ****. They be fam/bro/sis all day till a better opportunity comes along then they start messing with people they were ****ting on a year prior and bad mouthing the people they used to appear with. Buffoon behavior, I'm glad Sway dont be out here looking like that

A lot of fake friendships.

I wonder if Mook called Joe like Van did.

A lot of fake friendships.

I wonder if Mook called Joe like Van did.
Couldn't be me, talk all types of tough **** on twitter then completely ignore each other when their in the same parties/events. I'll never forget when the dude was at some party and threatened to beat up flex then Hot 97 people said it wasn't Flex and one of the host was going back and forth with dude for days. They were both at Summer Jam month later, **** really is WWE without the athleticisim

Back
Top Bottom