Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sometimes you forget how young some of these dudes are. Seen Trippie Redd and some of his homies earlier, and he looks super young. Even which his face being plastered in tattoos, there's still quite a bit of innocence in him

Andre 3000 and Zaytoven

yhJ9qqZ.png

Juvenile & jay z around 99, 2000 woulda been dope. Always said jay shoulda let juve get a verse on snoopy track.

Juve & BG

Mobb deep & BG and slim.

Nas & prodigy

Alchemist (production) & nas

Cee lo & andre

Cube & krayzie

Pimp c & TI

Last edited:
Yela played himself early with those red Mary J. Blige boots.

I really wonder what dudes like him do after rap. Has his career been lucrative enough for him to just live a modest life post the industry.

Juvenile & jay z around 99, 2000 woulda been dope. Always said jay shoulda let juve get a verse on snoopy track.

Juve & BG

Mobb deep & BG and slim.

Nas & prodigy

Alchemist (production) & nas

Cee lo & andre

Cube & krayzie

Pimp c & TI

I wish Cee-Lo still realized how elite of a rapper he is, but once the Gnarles Barkley stuff started poppin, he never turned back. Appreciate Krit getting a rap verse from him though.

Jesus christ.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Yela is dope despite the flag thing. Have no idea why he would lower himself to battle them dude. Post is in another galaxy wearing crocs drinking a bud light. Dude don’t even rap.:nerd:
And G-Eazy although from around my parts is a corny pop artist and is the last person I want to see a rap battle with. And if it’s the whole “battle all white artist” thing then pick some comp not the famous wack dudes:rolleyes To me it makes it CLOUT CHASING or whatever the likkle yoot call it nowadays.

Yela played himself early with those red Mary J. Blige boots.

I really wonder what dudes like him do after rap. Has his career been lucrative enough for him to just live a modest life post the industry.

Yela went through it while he was touring, had a breakdown screaming at his fans and everything.

Back
Top Bottom