Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

everybody act hard
until they face to face with someone who really bout that
i wanna see that same energy if j prince in they face

Yeah I get that but it's at least one shooter in that lil clique and bruh ain't bulletproof.

I feel like folks forget these kids are stupid these days and do not care :lol:

Nah man it's a different stupid now. Social media and clout chasing maxed it out :lol: even the older cats out here lookin goofy.

You can't tell me folks not legit getting dumber by the week :lol:

I used to think that sometimes but I then I realized I'm approaching washed status and remember me being a kid and folks would say the same **** about us.

That hassan campbell dude just another smart dumb *****.

He popped up in my YT feed randomly. I let yo ride when im in the mood to here some dumb ****. He never lets me down.

Yo I heard this Lil dude jurce world track...man the start of the song sounded like nas the message I got hype, turned it up then looked at the screen.

Had to change stations.

Bruh did 180k off this last album nobody listened to. They really tryna force bruh to look like he moving units like that

ny dudes be acting hard for no reason

:lol: dudes everywhere act hard for no reason. Stop it.

But this **** is so pointless, man. These folks really out here willing to take it to the extremes where someone will either end up dead or in jail... all for the sake of Instagram reposts.

Didn't y'all just call J prince a clown yesterday?

He has been handling himself like a another dude looking for internet attention since Pusha violated Drake but J Prince is certified. He is a former street dude with street connections that has pushed buttons and saved people. :lol

Back
Top Bottom