Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

*****s wont keep the same energy

Pointless argument
Drake been dropping banger after banger for 10 years, there's no point in getting hung up off of opinions of a few people on NT who have always had personal hate.

He'll go down universally as one of the greatest rappers/artists of all time off of catalogue alone. All the greats get hate, I remember people hating Jay growing up as well saying he could never be as good as BIG and Nas.

In terms of features, nobody is even close in the last decade. Cole was on fire in 2018(esp. verse with 6lack), but I can't say he beat Look Alive/Yes Indeed/Sicko Mode. This summer he went berserk.

ofcourse he gonna say that lol. Dont matter to me tho nas is already solidified
What you mean of course?

If we exposing ghostwriters for rappers, you make a claim with no proof. Then what you present is directly negated by the person thats suppose to be your evidence how can it be taken seriously?
Quinten Miller said he didn't either but that doesn't matter right? Because you heard what you heard
Quinton Miller? Is that one of Drake's ghost writers? What about the other guys on thw credits? Or dudes Drake have admitted to? Or Drake acting like its no big deal to have writers?

You cant pretend these two instances are one for one :lol:

Just present definitive proof. Like other dude did with Ghostface.

Last edited:
I was listening to some snoop the other day and its laughable at some of the lyrics these old heads were spitting and got the nerve to criticize the younger generation LOL. fashizzle my nizzle
Rare instance when wavez speaking facts.

He'll go down universally as one of the greatest rappers/artists of all time off of catalogue alone. All the greats get hate, I remember people hating Jay growing up as well saying he could never be as good as BIG and Nas.
CHILL
he has songs i like
or listen to
but nothing in his catalog is as good as pac me against the world
all eyez on me
or 7 day theory

What you mean of course?

Quinton Miller? Is that one of Drake's ghost writers? What about the other guys on thw credits? Or dudes Drake have admitted to? Or Drake acting like its no big deal to have writers?

You cant pretend these two instances are one for one :lol:

Just present definitive proof. Like ither dude did with Ghostface.

What are you talking about??

Partynextdoor "we trade songs" straight out his mouth

Nickelus F " I am not his ghost writer"

Every name you claim has denied it bro, the same with nas and jay electornica. Those are FACTS...now again what are you saying?

Ghost writers or not, he’s been a fake *** culture stealin clown.

Got pissed on.

puff slapped yo up.

MF was doin black face.

Had a kid with a bird and tried to hide it.

churning out BAN anthems for 10 years str8.

if he did write every rhyme he ever spit, people would still have ammunition for yo BC HE’s A MF LAAAAAAAAME!!!

I mean, aint this dude get wayne tatted on em? Bruh, this case been closed. Dude a all around busta. Let it be...

N i aint eem hatin on yo fr...

CHILL
he has songs i like
or listen to
but nothing in his catalog is as good as pac me against the world
all eyez on me
or 7 day theory
Never said he was better than Pac. I think what Pac was able to accomplish in such a short time speaks for itself.

Two different artists, hard to compare.

Can’t be a sellout when you were born a sellout.

giphy.gif

All I know is Scram Jones and Big Von got the best programs on Shade45

Sunday Service stays with the :pimp:

was that the bet awards
when while ross was rapping
omarion ran out on to the stage
and busted like 30 dance moves in 8 seconds :lol:

EDIT: I found it

44b9ded8ff4404aabb25daba010d9959.gif
Looking at it like this thats some Fonzworth Bentley type dancing ****

200.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
What you mean of course?

If we exposing ghostwriters for rappers, you make a claim with no proof. Then what you present is directly negated by the person thats suppose to be your evidence how can it be taken seriously?
If i remember correctly they said nas didnt need ghostwriters and never will and said that they "collobarated". Queens get the money for one sounds dead on a jay elec song and he is even a writer on the song in the album credits. Nas never denied these allegations and ultimately idc either way. Nas still a GOAT but he def got bars written for him on that album Imo.

If i remember correctly they said nas didnt need ghostwriters and never will and said that they "collobarated". Queens get the money for one sounds dead on a jay elec song and he is even a writer on the song in the album credits. Nas never denied these allegations and ultimately idc either way. Nas still a GOAT but he def got bars written for him on that album Imo.
jay elec did the beat
so he would get credited regardless

This is not a denial :lol:

What are you talking about?

And didn't Miller admit he wrote for him in this vid

did you watch the video you posted? lol no he doesn't admit anything. he says the same "collaborated" stuff that the other dudes said for nas.

and yes that(And statement) is denial. why would you give your "ghostwriter" a song? doesn't that defeat the purpose of having one?? lmao

did you watch the video you posted? lol no he doesn't admit anything. he says the same "collaborated" stuff that the other dudes said for nas.
I did.

Dude asks him about writing for Drake and in between all the im not a writer dont invite me to a writing camp he says yes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom