Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I
Son gets on people's tracks and takes the whole song over. Folks don't even care who the song originally by :lol: his feature verses better than his own songs and albums (besides IYRT).

Only one person mentioned other people who would also be in the conversation by the way.
If we still talking about Drake, I also find it weird cuz Cole killed every feature he was on last year and contiued in to this year.

Lol ok

It’s the people who don’t like Drake that stay with this narrative

Theres no denying his (one of the) GOAT status at this point, idc who don’t agree with that, all the facts are there too

The main ***** that “exposed” the writing **** is also back on Drake **** so idk what y’all arguing at this point *shrugs*
How does that change anything?

Plenty of dope rappers who write their own **** have no problem doing songs with an act that has ghost writers; see any rapper thats done songs with Dre and Puff.

There is no arguing at this point. Its simply a statement of facts.

We talking about who the goat is now and somebody says ______ eventually someone will say but he dont write his rhymes though.

We talking about who is the feature king now and somebody says ______ eventually someone will say but he dont write his rhymes though.

Ain't no finessing that or loophole out of it.

Last edited:
That tweet only intensified the debate on Twitter, but Stic immediately took to his Facebook to explain that his work with Nas on Untitled was simply a "collaboration." "My contributions to his album was a collaboration and an honor and under his direction of what he wanted to convey and say," stic.man wrote, with Jay Electronica also jumping in to defend Nas on Twitter.

:lol::lol::lol:

That tweet only intensified the debate on Twitter, but Stic immediately took to his Facebook to explain that his work with Nas on Untitled was simply a "collaboration." "My contributions to his album was a collaboration and an honor and under his direction of what he wanted to convey and say," stic.man wrote, with Jay Electronica also jumping in to defend Nas on Twitter.

:lol::lol::lol:

****** wont keep the same energy

Pointless argument

Bun B has supported Drake since some of his earliest work, and now he says it's time to talk about the Toronto rapper as one of the all-time greats. "I want to say he's top 10," Bun B said, after stating right up front that "a lot of people who are in the top 10 had ghostwriters as well."

:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

electronia def penned some stuff for nas during untitled era
Even JayElec says he didn't.
*****s wont keep the same energy

Pointless argument
When questioned directly both said they did not write any rhymes for Nas though.

Energy aint the same cuz the situation isn't.

Bun B has supported Drake since some of his earliest work, and now he says it's time to talk about the Toronto rapper as one of the all-time greats. "I want to say he's top 10," Bun B said, after stating right up front that "a lot of people who are in the top 10 had ghostwriters as well."

:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:
:lol:

Even JayElec says he didn't.

When questioned directly both said they did not write any rhymes for Nas though.

Energy aint the same cuz the situation isn't.

:lol:

Quinten Miller said he didn't either but that doesn't matter right? Because you heard what you heard

Bun B is a people pleaser. I ain’t finna listen to bruh. He a legend but legends slip up all the time (see: Bill Russell getting caught with that burner at the airport :lol: :rofl:)

Drake ain’t in my top 40

****** talk to me when Aubrey got something as lyrical as Illmatic or It Was Writren, until then we not going there.

I know Snoop can rap but I remember he said straight up Stat Quo started writing for him around Tha Blue Carpet Treatment. I know Snoop can rap but he got lazy and made it.

Aubrey a pop star, I don’t blame him. He’s a Jew that wears black face, no integrity in his lyrics or writing. Collab and make money. Can’t be a sellout when you were born a sellout.

was that the bet awards
when while ross was rapping
omarion ran out on to the stage
and busted like 30 dance moves in 8 seconds :lol:

EDIT: I found it

44b9ded8ff4404aabb25daba010d9959.gif

Back
Top Bottom