Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

No one is denying writers lol

But to completely discredit the pen is also wild

All these *****s get help writing drake was the only to be exposed with it

I’ve posted numerous screenshots of song credits with multiple writers for all these other rappers and no one cares...the argument is just different cause its the dudes who dont like Drake ready to jump everytime we big him up in here

Discussion started with “feature king” and you had the 3-4 regulars come out to start talking about writing ****, which shifted the convo

You emphasized ONE project then when multiple other projects get brought up you're like..yea, so what. And now you're like well other people have writers too. That's why me personally I don't know when to credit him or not to. Having people write for him is a regular thing

You emphasized ONE project then when multiple other projects get brought up you're like..yea, so what. That's why me personally I don't know when to credit him or not to. Having people write for him is a regular thing

Cause lol look at the lengths ****** go to to feel right

If we basing “proof” off reference tracks, then i asked where are the others, for ****** to be so sure

People in here saying “we know for a FACT he got writers all the time” then ask me “how do you he dont if you not in the studio”

Man what? :lol:

If lakers ride for his homies like he do for drake he a real 1. U gotta love a ***** that’s gone ride with u even if u right or wrong. Waves on the other hand gone let ur *** get stomped out at the club then when y’all get back to the car have a bs *** excuse :rofl::smh:
b41a26b32bb087ec076caceed50f88e7.png

If lakers ride for his homies like he do for drake he a real 1. U gotta love a ***** that’s gone ride with u even if u right or wrong. Waves on the other hand gone let ur *** get stomped out at the club then when y’all get back to the car have a bs *** excuse :rofl::smh:

:rofl:

Talkin bout he was in the bathroom boo booin when it went down

Dead

Back
Top Bottom