Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Still denying Drake’s pen in 2019 is crazy

He’s definitely the GOAT feature artist, his batting percentage is high

It’s only corny to you because that’s your papi. Fam got caught not writing, and there’s forever going to be questions of what he actually wrote. Drake fans seem to be the only ones who don’t wanna understand this.

Lol ok

It’s the people who don’t like Drake that stay with this narrative

Theres no denying his (one of the) GOAT status at this point, idc who don’t agree with that, all the facts are there too

The main ***** that “exposed” the writing **** is also back on Drake **** so idk what y’all arguing at this point *shrugs*

Cot damn
BC111950-2C77-4E1E-9B0B-5FF7152D4BE3.png
BC111950-2C77-4E1E-9B0B-5FF7152D4BE3.png

Her rise is ******* incredible.

Those the only two people I could think of who would be in the conversation and that alone is weird to me :lol:

Jay
Young Thug
Ross

All been better on features than Drake the last 2-3 years. I'll take Coles features the last year and some change over his.

This is the first song I thought of. 2Chainz wrote him such a dope verse. Flip The Switch from Quavo’s album was good too.

You always say Chainz wrote that verse. :lol:

Still denying Drake’s pen in 2019 is crazy

He’s definitely the GOAT feature artist, his batting percentage is high

Why is that crazy? Aint there like 15 credits on sicko mode? And he openly said that he believes music should be a collaborative effort. He all but admitted he doesn't write like that

Why is that crazy? Aint there like 15 credits on sicko mode? And he openly said that he believes music should be a collaborative effort. He all but admitted he doesn't write like that

Way more than 15 but some of them are sample credits but we already know he doesn’t write ****

@mrwavez got some nerve showing up repping Aubrey posts after Pusha chased him and his daddy out of this thread

Back
Top Bottom