Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

47584911_722154784836730_8281741017300125792_n.jpg

Can y'all post these dope verses that make Drake the feature king?

I feel like ive never heard a Drake verse where I can react like damn he killed that ****.

He usually just skates on a feature to me and its cool. Nothing worth crowning him king over.

That Ha Remix may be Jay’s worst feature ever
These be the times I wish Cam didn't delete Jay's trash Oh Boy remix feature :lol:

Last edited:
U Up, RIP To The Parking Lot, and Get Your Roll On from that T-Pain album are some good feeling restoring tracks. Everything else is alright

I feel like ive never heard a Drake verse where I can react like damn he killed that ****.

He usually just skates on a feature to me and its cool. Nothing worth crowning him king over.

These be the times I wish Cam didn't delete Jay's trash Oh Boy remix feature :lol:
Better yet, find one he wrote

This is my conflict with Drake. I was about to post Rico then I was like..oh wait :lol:. Never know really what he's responsible for on a track. Artistic integrity kinda shot

Son gets on people's tracks and takes the whole song over. Folks don't even care who the song originally by :lol: his feature verses better than his own songs and albums (besides IYRT).

Only one person mentioned other people who would also be in the conversation by the way.

Son gets on people's tracks and takes the whole song over. Folks don't even care who the song originally by :lol: his feature verses better than his own songs and albums (besides IYRT).

Only one person mentioned other people who would also be in the conversation by the way.

Is that cause his verse is fire or because he's a pop star?

I prefer Aubrey's features than his own music but I wouldn't even think about him being the GOAT feature. He doesn't have a lot of songs that I like.

Is that cause his verse is fire or because he's a pop star?

I prefer Aubrey's features than his own music but I wouldn't even think about him being the GOAT feature. He doesn't have a lot of songs that I like.

It's both sometimes, depends on the track though. Who you got as feature king?

I said "possibly" cuz I wanted to get more input on who else it could be.

Back
Top Bottom