Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah the commenter. Doesn’t matter what kind of title they had, that man loved her. To reduce that on some “you didn’t marry her while she was alive” type **** is just weird. The fact that it was a man who actually formulated that thought and put it into the universe is also wild to me. That’s some straight bird-like behavior. :smh:

The internet really makes ****** think out loud.

Like if Puff was IRL venting about that ****, that wouldn't have came out of your mouth, face to face.

What did yall think of Bubba Sparxxx when he came out? Asking as an about to be 22 yr old.

Around 2000/2001, Bubba was dope. He was missy/timberlands artist so, the production was ill. He definitely could make songs.

And he didn’t jump in the game on some cheeseball, corny stuff.

Just a country white boy, he was decent IMO

What did yall think of Bubba Sparxxx when he came out? Asking as an about to be 22 yr old.

Around 2000/2001, Bubba was dope. He was missy/timberlands artist so, the production was ill. He definitely could make songs.

And he didn’t jump in the game on some cheeseball, corny stuff.

Just a country white boy, he was decent IMO

I wasn’t a fan, his voice and accent sounded funny. He and Ms Jade were signed to Timbaland’s new label, Beat Club. Smh, those beats were so damn hard and he wasted them on Bubba and Ms Jade.

I didn’t know many people that was feeling them either, a few people I knew messed with that Ugly song but he was kind of gimmicky

I wasn’t a fan, his voice and accent sounded funny. He and Ms Jade were signed to Timbaland’s new label, Beat Club. Smh, those beats were so damn hard and he wasted them on Bubba and Ms Jade.

I didn’t know many people that was feeling them either, a few people I knew messed with that Ugly song but he was kind of gimmicky

I was confused when I saw him afflicated with Big Boi’s Purple Ribbon crew. I don’t think he ever signed with them but he was apart of the non existed movement:

I saw him as corny and a gimmick and someone who wouldn't last.

Sort of like Post Malone, but in 201_ with no rules he will stick.

Back
Top Bottom